Part - 40

Leap of 5 Months

Naira was sitting in hospital. She was hell worried. A nurse came to her and gave her an envelope.

Naira opened the envelope and became silent.

On the other side,Family was worried where Naira went early morning. Kartik kept calling Naira but no response.

After an hour or so,

Naira came back home. Kartik ran and hugged her.

"Are you mad Naira? Where the hell were you?" Kartik shouted.

Naira just held Akshara's hand and took her away. Everyone was confused.

"Naira kya hua?" Akshara asked.

Naira gave Akshara the envelope. Akshara opened it and took the paper. She was shocked reading the paper.

"Naira Yeh toh? Tum? Kab? You went to hospital? Bataya Kyu nhi?" Akshara scolded Naira.

"Mother India if i would have known then only I would have told you. Aap meri Mumma hokar mera hausla kyu kamm kar rahi hai? Mujhe vaise hi tension hai...how will I manage aur upar se aap? Bhagwan kaisi Maa di hai mujhe." Naira kept bickering.

"Oh MENDEK ki MENDEKI Bas karo. SHERNI se MENDEKI kab ban gyi Naira?" Akshara laughed.

"Mumma you are teasing me. You are very bad." Naira turned her face.

"Pehle Main jaake sabko bata doon. Then we can argue." Akshara left from there.

Naira went to their room and quietly sat on the bed.

"Maa Naira ko kya hua?" Kartik asked.

"Jaa kar puch lo." Akshara signalled him to go.

Kartik ran to their room.

"Akshara kya hua?" Swarna asked.

Kartik sat beside Naira. His heart was racing on full speed.

"Naira kya hua? Dekho jo bhi hai bata do. Koi problem batao. We will solve." Kartik held Naira's hands tightly. He was scared.

"Tum Papa banne wale ho." Naira looked at him.

"We are going to become grand parents." Akshara revealed finally.

Kartik was looking at Naira with his eyes and mouth wide open.

"What did you say?" Kartik asked again.

"I'm pregnant." Naira looked away.

Kartik picked Naira in his arms and swinged in air.

"Main Papa Tum Mumma." Kartik was more than happy.

Kartik made Naira sit on the bed.

"When you came to know?" Kartik asked.

"I was feeling body changes since 9-10 days so I went for check up yesterday. Today the reports came." Naira informed.

"Aren't you happy?" Kartik noticed sadness on Naira's face.

"I'm happy Kartik. Which mother won't be happy having baby? You also na." Naira was abt to get up.

"You are lieing." Kartik again made her sit.

"Naira we both promised each other that we will never hide anything. Tell me what's bothering you? You will not tell your MENDEK." Kartik made her look in his eyes.

"RITU RAJ." Naira was in tears.

"Ritu Raj? From where he came between?" Kartik asked.