Part - 21

Kartik pushed Karan and slapped him.

"Kartik!!!" Naira shouted.

"What Kartik? Haan...I'm seeing you both from past 20 minutes. What's going on between you both? Hugging each other....so tightly. Naira you behave so innocent in front of me and with him you are getting cosy. Your father would also be like this." Kartik shouted at Naira.

Kartik got a tight and hard slap from Naira.

"If you think I'm a jerk then it's your problem. You are a jerk. One more thing....before taunting me look at yourself. When you were getting cosy with Pooja did I say something? How dare you raise hand on Karan? Who gave you this right? Mr Kartik Malhotra if you think you are a man and you can do anything.....then let me clear....you are a pervert. You can forget your limits but I'm not a bitch. Remember that. Now don't ever show me your face." Naira shouted at Kartik.

Kartik was taken aback hearing this.

"Fine then leave from my life." Kartik shouted.

"I'm also not interested to be in your life. I'll leave now only." Naira retorted back.

Naira held Karan's hand and left from there.

"Kartik are you mad? What have you done? What Naira said wrong? You were trying to make her feel jealous getting close to me. Do you have any idea what would she thought? Kartik a girl can share everything....but sharing her love with someone else.....no it's impossible for her. You toh said that she was getting cosy to Karan. Did you even thought what they talked? Karan hugged her as a friend. Mistake is all yours Kartik. And now you did the biggest mistake. You asked Naira to leave from your life. Now you have lost Naira forever." Pooja made him realise his mistakes.

Kartik ran from there.

Naira reached the house with Karan. She went to her room and packed her stuff. Naira came downstairs and saw Kartik coming inside.

"Naira I'm sorry." Kartik stood in front of Naira.

"What happened to you both?" Manish asked.

"Mr Malhotra it will be better if you move away." Naira spoke angrily.

"Naira I know I said more than enough....." Kartik was cut off by Naira.

"Don't you dare speak anything. What did you say? My father was also like that. Fine! He was.....Yes I'm his daughter. But I'm not a bitch or any slut remember that. I break our relation. From today and from now I don't know you. You ARE DEAD FOR ME." Naira shouted.

"What happened? Naira Di tell me. What he did?" Keerti asked.