Part - 13

Naira passed out in Swarna's embrace. Swarna made her lay on the bed properly. She went and opened the door.

Kartik ran and sat beside Naira. Tears falling from his eyes continuously.

In actual,everyone saw this as Swarna kept her phone on video calling hidden from Naira.

Akshara wasn't there. Naitik went to find her. She was sitting in lawn and crying. Naitik sat beside her.

"He destroyed my Naira's life Naitik. He took my revenge from my daughter. How he can be so cruel? Meri bachi ke saath.....maine Kyu Nahi dhoonda use ache se Naitik. Sab meri galti hai." Akshara started slapping herself.

"Nahi Akshara." Naitik took her in his hug.

"Rather than punishing yourself for what you didn't do....go and spend time with Naira. Tell her that you love her. Make sure that she is happy. She is your daughter Akshara. Your reflection." Naitik made her understand.

Naitik took Akshara back to hotel.

Shiv and Kartik were sitting on either side of Naira. Kartik was holding Naira's hand tightly.

"Naira I promise I'll never let anyone hurt you. I'll always love you. I know you are the one who's made for me. I'll not let you go away from me and your Mumma. I know I'm a little immature that's why God sent a mature girl in your face to me so that I can start using my brain. I promise I'll never hurt you. If anyone hurts you I'll kill that person even it's me." Kartik promised her in his heart.

"Keerti you make Shiv sleep." Naitik spoke.

"Jee Papa. Shiv aao bacha." Keerti went to Shiv.

"Nahi Mumma mujhe Bhua ke saath rehna hai." Shiv laid on the bed hugging Naira tightly.

"Bhua is sleeping na Shiv." Naksh came forward.

"Nahi I'll sleep with Bhua." Shiv closed his eyes.

"Keerti Duggu Nahi....let him be like this." Akshara stopped them.

"Mumma why you hid that from us?" Shivani was in tears.

"I was scared that you might not accept my past." Akshara confessed.

"Mumma we love you." Naksh and Shivani hugged her.

Naira turned in her sleep and took Shiv in her hug. Shiv peacefully slept in Naira's hug.

Everyone left the room except Kartik and Akshara.

"Kartik." Akshara kept her hand on his shoulder.

"Choti Maa I love her. I'm not lieing." Kartik hugged Akshara.

"Kartik I know you love her. It's in your eyes. Promise me.....the love I wasn't able to give her...you will give that love to her." Akshara extended her hand.

"Choti Maa I cant take your place in Naira's life....but I promise I'll always keep her happy." Kartik promised.

"You go and sleep now. When Naira will wake up I'll tell you." Akshara caressed his hairs.

"Jee Choti Maa." Kartik wanted Akshara to be with Naira.

Kartik looked at Naira before leaving. He left the room. Akshara sat on the bed and leaned to the bed.