Part - 37

2 days passed

Naira and Kartik were enjoying a lot.

"Kartik see toy shop. I was thinking to buy something for Shiv and Arjun." Naira spoke.

"But Tanya Maa and family toh went back to Australia na." Kartik looked at her.

"So What I can parcel them!" Naira spoke.

"Okay Let's Go." Kartik and Naira went inside the toy shop.

Naira bought some good toys for her 2 little angels.

"Done?" Kartik asked.

"Yes." Naira smiled.

They both went to pay on the counter. Kartik was shocked seeing the girl on the counter.

"Bani!!" Kartik was angry.

Bani too was shocked to see him.

"Kartik you here?" She asked.

"Yes I'm here with my wife. Please tell the bill." Kartik held Naira's hand.

Naira held his hand more tightly and intertwined their fingers. She knew he was still disturbed.

"Your bill." Bani passed the bill.

Kartik paid the bill. They were abt to leave when....

"Excuse me Mrs Malhotra you got a jackpot. I mean Kartik Malhotra." Bani smirked.

"I think you don't know my name....I'm NAIRA MALHOTRA...the biggest entrepreneur. So sad you lost Kartik because this jackpot took birth for me not a girl like you." Naira smirked evilly.

Bani turned quiet hearing this. Naira and Kartik came out. They both looked at each other and bursted into laughter.

"Naira what you said inside? Oh My God! I never knew you will do this." Kartik was laughing holding his stomach.

"Kartik I did what I wanted to do since the day you told me. One more thing you don't have to be disturbed even if we meet her again." Naira cupped his face.

"You will never leave me na?" Kartik was in tears.

"Never ever." Naira wiped his tears.

"Now show me your million dollar smile for which I fell in love with you." Naira made him smile.

They both left for their home.

................................................................

1 month passed

Naira and Kartik landed in Udaipur. They went back home.

"Enjoyed?" Swarna asked.

"Jee Maa." Naira smiled.

Kartik was disturbed on something. He was tightly holding Naira's hand.

"Bhai Leave Bhabhi for some time." Keerti teased.

Naira signalled her to be quiet. Everyone sensed something wrong.

"Naksh take Kartik to room." Naira spoke.

"Nahi I'll not go." Kartik behaved like a child.

Everyone was shocked.

"Kartik look at me. I'm your best friend na. Trust me he will not harm you. He's my brother." Naira cupped his face.

"When you will come?" Kartik asked.

"10-15 minutes." Naira smiled.

"Pakka?" Kartik asked.

"Pakka." Naira kissed in his forehead.

Kartik went with Naksh and Shiv.