Part - 9

Naira got up and turned. She saw Kartik looking at her with a smile.

She knew he wasn't happy. He heard that and became sad.

"Are you really leaving?" Kartik asked with a heavy heart.

"Yes I'm leaving." Naira controlled herself.

She wanted to run and hug Kartik tightly. But she knew she didn't deserve him. She wanted him to hold her.

He wanted to take her in hug and ask her to not leave. He wanted to hold her tightly. He wanted to give her happiness.

They were looking in each other's eyes.
They forgot everything. They just wanted to stay like this for lifetime looking in each other's eyes.

Tears were present in their eyes. Their trance broke when Shiv pulled their hands.

"Aap kahan kho gye?" Shiv made a cute face.

"Kartik...Naira..." Swarna spoke.

Naira turned and got the biggest shock of her life. Her mother standing in front of her.

Naira was shocked to see Akshara. But controlled herself. She didn't want to fall weak.

"I'll leave." Naira behaved normally.

"Naira can you have dinner with us?" Swarna asked.

Naira was abt to refuse when....

"Please Aunty." Shiv made a cute face.

"Hmm." Naira wasn't able to deny him.

They all went to restaurant.

"Naira take this...." Kartik offered a dish.

"I can't take it Mr Malhotra." Naira behaved formally.

"What did you say? Mr Malhotra?" Kartik was heartbroken.

"Hmm. I'm allergic to peanuts." Naira informed.

"Sorry. I didn't know." Kartik kept the dish back.

"You are also allergic to peanuts. Mumma is also allergic." Naksh looked at Naira.

"I know." Naira said.

Naira realised what she said. No one said anything. Naira ate her food on fast speed. She didn't want to be near Akshara.

"I'm done." Naira got up.

"But you didn't eat anything much Beta." Manish spoke.

"Actually I wasn't hungry." Naira shrugged her shoulders.

Suddenly they all heard a voice. A girl came inside shouting.

"Please save me. He wants to kill me." The girl cried.

A man came there. Kartik was abt to get up. Naira stopped him and signalled in No.

"Let him rape her." Naira spoke.

Everyone was shocked seeing this.

"Hey send her here." The man spoke.

"Take her no one will stop you. But.....I have a condition. Take her without touching her." Naira smiled evilly.

"Have you lost your mind?" The man laughed.

"Yes I have gone mad. I'm a girl and I can't see it. Try your luck." Naira shrugged her shoulders.

The man ran towards the girl. Naira picked up Shiv in her arms and swinger him in air. Shiv's legs kicked the man. He fell on floor.

"Yeah!! I'm super man." Shiv laughed.

"You?!" He stood up.

Staff came there. Naira signalled then to not do anything.

"The much you will get scared more than that he will scare you." Naira whispered.

Naira slowly handed over the girl a knife. She signalled her to go ahead.

The man tried to touch the girl but the girl cut his wrist. He shouted in pain. Naira sat in front of him and held his hands.

"Tch tch tch...." Naira twisted his hands.

"Now you will not be able to touch anything. Touching girl is a thing far away." Naira patted his cheek.

Police arrested that man and left.

"Aunty aap shawl lelo." Shiv stood on chair and wrapped shawl around the girl.

"Thank you." The girl smiled.

She turned to thank Naira who already walked away.

"Her mother would be proud of her." The girl spoke.