Part - 18

"Oh hello I'm mature." Kartik stood up.

"Then tell me what Badi Maa likes in sweets?" Naira asked.

"Pastries." Kartik spoke.

"Keerti you tell?" Naira looked at Keerti.

"Cheese cake." Keerti smiled.

"That's why I call you stupid Kartik." Swarna laughed.

"Maa I'm not stupid I know what Mumma likes. Sweet beans." Naksh said proudly.

"Kachoris." Naira slapped on Naksh's head.

"Kachori kha kha tujh jaisa kachogar jo paida kiya hai." Naira pulled Naksh's hairs.

"Owwww Di." Naksh saved himself.

"Bhua mujhe kya pasand hai?" Shiv asked.

"You love eating your Mumma's brain. Every day you make Keerti run behind you." Naira picked him in her arms.

"Bhua I love doing this." Shiv smiled.

"What if you never had Mumma?" Naira asked.

Shiv started crying hearing this.

"Crying isn't the answer Shiv. What if you didn't have Mumma? Who would have run behind you? No one. You said you love teasing your Mumma....what if she didn't exist in your life? Who would have made you eat food? Who would have gave you milk? Who would have fought with your Papa?" Naira raised questions.

Shiv jumped from Naira's lap and ran to Keerti.

"I'm sorry Mumma. I'll never irritate you. Please don't leave me." Shiv cried hugging Keerti.

"Mumma loves you." Keerti wiped his tears.

Naira turned her face and wiped her tears. Shiv pulled her hand.

"Thank you Bhua. I'm very stupid like Papa. Par I promise I'll never irritate Mumma. Par I can irritate Papa na?" Shiv giggled.

"Haan that is applicable." Naira showed him thumbs up.

"Naira Di kachori." Shivani came with a plate.

"You eat. I'm not hungry." Naira smiled.

"Par Di you didn't have breakfast too." Shivani asked.

"I wasn't hungry." Naira looked away.

"Itni dieting achi Nahi hai Naira. Even if you get fat I'll marry you only. Don't worry." Kartik teased her.

"Say thanks to God that I'm loving an immature person like you." Naira looked at him.

"Oh hello girls run behind me." Kartik said proudly.

"They run behind your money. You take it as a pride that girls run behind you. Check their mobiles once you will numbers of more 50 men." Naira spoke the truth.

"One more thing if you kept this attitude na I'll also leave you." Naira warned.

"You want me to change." Kartik asked angrily.

"No I'm asking you to change. I'm asking you to give a thought on what I said. Those girls don't run behind you for your looks....they run behind you because you are son of Manish Malhotra. They run behind you because you are son of a billionaire. If you think I also come in that category then you are wrong." Naira showed him reality.

"Naira I didn't mean that." Kartik wanted to beat himself.

"What you meant and what not....I don't worry abt it. But keeping this attitude is a hazard for our relation at least. Decide what you want. If you want to back off I have no problem." Naira looked at Kartik.

"I'm sorry if I said more than enough but what's wrong I'll speak against it. Whether it's abt Kartik....Naksh..Shivani or even Mumma. I'm sorry if my words hurt anyone." Naira apologised.

Naira went to her room. They knew Naira's words were right. Manish signalled him to go and talk to Naira.