Part - 35

Calgary

Kartik and Naira landed in Calgary.

"Vaise family made a good plan for us na." Kartik smirked.

"Kartik." Naira blushed.

Kartik wrapped his arm around Naira.

"Are you still uncomfortable with me?" Kartik asked.

"Did I say that?" Naira looked at him.

"In plane also you didn't let me come near you." Kartik made a sad face.

"Because there were other passengers too." Naira turned his face.

"After going home....." Kartik pulled Naira close.

"MENDEK...." Naira looked away.

They both went to Naira's house.

"So beautiful." Kartik was surprised.

Naira went to her room. Kartik went behind her.

"What are you finding?" Kartik asked.

"I'm taking out the files." Naira took out the files.

Naira leaned on the bed and started working. Kartik was looking at her sadly. He wanted to spend time with her but he knew she was busy.

"Kartik...." Naira extended her hand.

"Hmm." Kartik was confused.

"Can you hug me please?" Naira looked at him.

Kartik was more than happy. He went near Naira and side hugged her. He kept his face on her shoulder.

Naira completed her work after a while and looked at Kartik who was sleeping peacefully but he wasn't smiling.

Naira kissed on his cheek. Kartik smiled in sleep. Naira made him lay properly. She covered him with blanket and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you." Naira smiled.

"I love you too." Kartik murmured in sleep.

Naira got up and kept her stuff back. She removed Kartik's shoes and kept properly. Naira spread the curtains and made sure Kartik didn't feel cold.

Naira went to prepare dinner.

Kartik woke up around 6:30 pm. He got worried seeing Naira nowhere. He heard some laughing from outside.

He went and checked. Naira was sitting with Preet and laughing.

"Naira...." Kartik went to them.

"Hi Kartik. I'm Preet. Naira's friend." Preet extended his hand.

"Yes Naira told me abt you. Nice to meet you." Kartik shook hands with him.

He was jealous and Naira sensed that.

"Preet coffee?" Naira asked.

"Nope. I'm already late. I'll leave now. Bye." He hugged Naira tightly.

"Go safely. Call me when you reach." Naira hugged him back.

Preet left from there. Naira closed the door. The moment she closed the door,Kartik held her hand and took her to the room.

"Kartik kya hua?" Naira asked.

"Why you hugged him? Why were you laughing with him? Why you asked him to call you once he reaches home?" Kartik shouted.

"Kartik meri baat......." Naira was cut off by Kartik.

"Shut up Naira! I don't want to hear anything. Either you chose me or that Preet." Kartik spoke angrily.

"Kartik enough of yours. Every time you create this nuisance. You know what you have lost your mind. Before marriage toh you were so good with me and now......Kartik for me first comes my Mumma,then my friends and then you. My Mumma gave me birth....my friends stood by me when I needed. You loved me but always accused me of something or else. Either you change your this behaviour.....or leave me." Naira shouted at him.

"Oh so you are choosing that Preet over me." Kartik said sarcastically.

"Think what you want to think...." Naira left the room.