Chapter 15

The next morning I woke up with a bad headache. I didn't remember anything from last night. I look over to my side and notice Cams sleeping next to me.

I get up making sure I don't wake him up and walk to the kitchen. I still had my clothes on from last night.

Taylor and Dillon were passed out on the couch and Nash was also passed out on the kitchen counter.

I walk to the fridge and take out a bottle of water and take it back to Cams room.

I find Cameron sitting up and scrolling through his phone. When he notices me at the door he looks up "Hey"

"Hi" I whisper sitting down down next to him.

He didn't talk to me the rest of the time. We just sat there next to each other not talking. He was still on his phone tweeting back fans.

I couldn't take the awkward silence any longer. Getting up and walking to my suit case I say "I'm gonna go shower"

He still didn't say anything.

I take an hour shower. I get dressed in grey sweatpants and a tank. I put my hair up in a messy bun and walk out.

I find everyone in the kitchen. Cameron was making pancakes shirtless. When I walk in everyone glances at me and says good morning an quickly looking back to Cameron. Only Cam didn't say anything.

I sit in between Nash and Dillon on the stools. After Cam finished we all sit around the counter and started eating. No one really talk. Only a couple pass the syrup.

I couldn't stand this silence. Whats going on? Whys everyone not talking to me? Did I do something last night?

****

3 votes= New update

And comment what you think happened and why they're ignoring her.

I'm so fricking sorry for not updating for maybe like two weeks and Sorry this is the shortest chapter.

I left a cliffhanger. 😁

Oh I haven't been getting a lot of comment and votes so I'm gonna be doing this thing where I have to get a certain number of votes for an update.

And please comment anything like how am I doing with this book. If you like it. Things you don't like. And urging like that please.

And in sorry to say I'm going to be ending this book soon. Because I really want to start another book and I have a lot of ideas. I'm still working on the book "Identity Thief" if you haven't read it you should

Ok byee I'll try updating soon love you guys