Sorry Jin 😪

Lisa POV
I was sitting on the sofa watching running man.

I want to appear on that show..

"Lisa!!" I turn around and see Jin coming towards me.

"What happened?" I say.

"Do you want to hang out with me all day tomorrow? It'll be a Jinsa day!" He said while slightly jumping.

"Sure oppa,but how are we gonna spend it? Tomorrow it's suppose to rain"

"Well we can go to a mall,and then for food,and the rest we'll think something"

"Arraseo,Jinsa day tomorrow!" He started whooping and then left to go to his room.

I continued watching running man,when I got a call.

Who's this and why are you callyin

"Well,rude and it's me..oppa"

I'm sorry but I have a lot of oppas in this world so if you could please hurry up and say your name..

"Can't you guess?"

NoPe sorry

"You're so lazy it's me Chanyeol"

Oppa!

"Knew it. Anyways I'm here to ask you a favor"

What is it

"Can you come tomorrow to the dorms and take care of these boys since I won't be here and I'm afraid they'll destroy the building"

Wow you sure trust your members a lot huh

"You never know when they're gonna get loose! I need to be careful,I don't want to sleep on the floor"

Umm I..-sigh- sure why not I mean it's what I can do for you since you took such good care of me

"Gomawo Lisa!"

That's all?

"Ne~ now I have to go since I need to make food annyeong!"

Uh huh บาย (bye)

I hang up. And fall onto the floor, "Whyyyy does this happen to meeee" I sighed so loud and messed up my hair.

Now I have to cancel Jinsa day.Jin sounded so excited and now I'm going to ruin it for him.

I decided to tell him during dinner since I still have to find the words to tell him the bad news.

Author POV
A lot of people are wondering why she decided to cancel her day with Jin instead of saying no to Chanyeol. I can't tell you everything,but he was there for her and all of her siblings when their mother died. Since she was six and he was eleven,also the oldest out of their family,he had to support all of them by getting money. Lisa thought that since Chanyeol was working really hard,he wasn't gonna pay attention to her at all but that wasn't the situating. Even tough he worked almost all day his smile still remained and he still played with Lisa and his siblings. Thats why when Chanyeol asks Lisa if she could do anything for him,her answer is an immediate yes. Lisa basically wants to return the huge favor Chanyeol did for her and her siblings.

Lisa POV
It's now dinner time and I still can't find the right words to tell Jin. I don't want to tell him that I canceled our Jinsa day because Chanyeol asked me to "babysit" his fellow members while he's out because Jin'll be thinking that he doesn't mean anything to me.

"Children the foods done!" Jin screams and all of us go to the dining room.

15 minutes later....
"Oh I forgot Lisa! Since tomorrow is Jinsa day I've already planned the whole day I hope you don't mind." Jin said.

"About that-" I was about to tell him but he interrupted me.

"Oh I'm sure you don't mind! First we're going to wear matching clothes and spray paint our hair! Then we're going to eat at a new restaurant that just opened then-" I interrupt him out of pressure and said. "I can't spend the day with you sorry." He looks at me and furrows his eyebrows.

From my peripheral vision I see the members watching us like if we were in a drama and we are the main cast.

"whAT?!" Jin says his voice getting louder.

"I'm sorry but I have plans for tomorrow." I said with my head lowered down.

"Huh sure you just probably don't want to hang out with me." He snickers.

"Ani oppa it's not that that's probably the last thing I'll ever do." I explain to him.

"Sureeee I totally believe you." He rolls his eyes.

I feel bad.

"I really mean it oppa it's not that i don't want to hang out with you it's just th-"

"Just go to your useless little "plans"

"What do you mean by useless?" I started to get a bad feeling in my stomach.

"You probably are going to hang out by yourself in your room. Tsh just finding an excuse to not be with me. Ridiculous." Jin started getting more red and red.

I knew this was going to happen but I didn't think he'll go that far.

I start remembering my past with Chanyeol, and what he did for me.

"Oppa, I'm sorry, I hope you forgive me even though I'm not gonna change my mind." I stood up from my seat and bowed to him. I them went straight for my room, and closed the door.

When I entered my room I immediately went to my bed and crashed face first.

I feel so wrong. Guilt and bad emotions are the only thing I could feel.

I ended up sleeping with all that was on my mind.

Next day...
I woke up and felt cold. I then realized that I had no blanket, no pijamas and ate no dinner.

I stand up from the bed and head for breakfast.

TBC....

I know this ain't interesting but I was practically just forcing my mind to come up with something within a day (with 0.00% ideas if I may say)