Eomuk 😔 🌸

(Not Edited) -sorry ma dudes

This is the shortest chapter in my lifetime (I think) that I've done but what the heck I wanna do it so....yeah

Better not hear ya complain (give this girl a break-actually y'all are blessed I usually take 3 billion years to update and only publish 2-3 chapters so ACTUALLY U SHOULD LOVE MA SHORT STORIES)

^^^^ I swear I have no idea what I just said but now u have an idea of how my life is going right now with that weirdness or words that you just read/saw

Ok NEVER MIND ME LETS GET IT (on with this chapter~)

~~~~~~~~~~~
Lisa POV
"Why do they name hamburgers....hamburgers?? Like, they're not even made out of ham AND hamburgers are just the BURGER part so WHY ADD THE HAM?!" I ask myself.

I've been asking myself some very weird questions that were always bothering at the back of my head but with this busy schedule I didn't actually try to solve them.

Now that we have a free day tomorrow I can sleep as late as I want and of course I decided to spend it all by answering this questions once and for all.

"When the clock was invented....who knew what time it was? WHAT IF...WE'RE ACTUALLY A YEAR AHEAD AND THE DUDE THAT INVENTED IT WAS HIGH!!" I smile to myself and write it down on a notebook that I will probably never see again.

I sighed and leaned my head on my pillow.

"It just doesn't make sense, how is the waiter the waiter is you're the one waiting for the waiter. Doesn't that make you the waiter??? WAIT NO-CUZ THE WAITER IS WAITING FOR YOU...TO CALL THEM OVER SO WAIT...NO...TECHNICALLY BOTH OF YALL ARE THE WAITERS CUZ THE WAITER IS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO CALL THEM OVER WHILE YOU ARE WAITING FOR THE WAITER TO COME TO YOU."

I shook my head and quickly wrote it down before I forget it.

"Isn't it weird that we have a little voice in our heads? Like the one I'm not using and instead I'm talking out loud, so people outside of my room are probably gonna think I'm talking to someone and since they know that no ones in here then they're gonna think I'm a weirdo who talks to themselves but then again....I AM a weirdo since I DO talk to myself......ugh I'm too into this. I should take a break."

I stand up and stretch.

Hello-OH-WOAH IT FEELS WEIRD TO TALK IN MY HEAD NOW

HELLEEERRRR

OK OK I'LL STOP BUT JUST CUZ I WANNA SLEEP.

After I finish stretching, I go to the living room because...uhh I just want to.

I realize all the lights are off except for Jin's.

Smiling brightly, looking like a real psychopath I open the door and my smile immediately disappears.

I quickly dashi run run run to Jin and hug him.

"What's wrong oppa? Is it because of-oh, hello army's~" I awkwardly say after I realize that Jin was doing a V-LIVE.

Did he get hate comments?

I got closer to his phone and looked at all the comments.

No hate comments....just a person who is willing to have his uhm sper-ok ok enough of that uhh let's just look away from the comments.

I smiled at the camera and waved before I went back to hugging Jin.

"So we will be going live tomorrow since Jin is having technical difficulties-wait he's not a robot-anyways yeah sorry I'm kinda out of it but I'll talk to y'all about it tomorrow ok? Bye army's~ Keep supporting us~" and with that I ended the V-LIVE.

"What happened?" I ask him in a soft voice.

He gives me a sad smile and wiped his tears away.

"Oh it's nothing don't worry." He replies in a very small voice.

I squish his cheeks together and put our foreheads together.

"Tell. Me. Right. Now." I demand him.

"Eomuk passed away a long time ago but i can't get over him just like that." Jin said and started hiccuping.

I pat his head and made him stand up. I walked him to the bed and sat him down.

Cuddle session and comfort time it is

I lay down next to him and play with his hair since it's soft af.

As the time passes by he stops crying and soon is fast asleep.

In the end, we were both cuddling on the bed.

Ok so like after I finish writing this I realized it wasn't my shortest chapter 😅😅 oopsie

Anyways sorry for this crappy chapter but since I just saw his V-LIVE I needed to do this ( I ACTUALLY SAW HIM LIVE LIKE IS THAT A MIRACLE FOR ME?! I FINALLY WATCHED A COMPLETE V-LIVE LIVE AND THAT WAS NOT REPEATED AHAHAAHAHAH IM HAPPY :)))

Anyways uhh STAAR test for ELA is coming up in like...14 days..? (Counting since March 19) so there's gonna be even more of a reason I don't update as much which is why I might upload like 5 or 6 chapters at once since I don't want y'all to think that I'm dead or something .

Have a good Day/Night~ 🌙 ☀️

안녕~ 👋

EDIT; STREAM BTS BOY WITH LUV GUYS!!!! LETS BREAK ANOTHER RECORD