Drunk Lisa 🍻😵

"Are you okay Lisa??" Taehyung asked as he shook my shoulders.

"What do you mean 'is she okay'?! She was twerking in front of your Bertie!!" Hoseok yelped.

"Hey, hey, hey, she was all over you like 3 minutes ago! Don't be screaming at me young boy." Taehyung narrowed his eyes still holding a wasted Lisa.

"Hehe....BeRtIe *hiccup* aS In *hiccup* dIcK?" Lisa questions.

3 hours earlier...

Lisa POV
"Okay whatever you do don't get drunk." Jin told the 7 of us who slowly nodded.

"Yeah, don't get drunk Park Jimin-shii. We all know you're the biggest drinker in here." I say cockily.

He fake gasps and puts his hand on his chest. "I...am a vegetarian." All the boys look at him puzzled. "Can't vegetarians drink alcohol?" Jungkook asked.

Everyone shrugs while I'm just stuck on the thought that Jimin's a vegetarian.

Wasn't he eating korean BBQ yesterday though?

I sighed. "You must miss the juiciness of the meat right?" Jimin just looks at me before laughing and nodding his head. "Sure~"

"But seriously, you must miss bacon." I bluntly say. Jimin ruffles my hair. "Are you that gullible? I was just playing." He laughed.

Now it was my turn to fake gasp. "Now mate you can't just do your bud like that!"

3rd Person POV (Yes I indeed just changed the POV like that ; not that u were gonna be surprised as BTS have been dropping a lot of bombs this month)

"Oh hoho, Lisa is getting air drunk hyung~" Hoseok tells Jin playfully. Jin glares at the younger boy and hits the back of his head.
"Psh I never knew you were turning into a Jungkook." Hoseok murmurs but loud enough for Jin to hear. Jin grabs his ears and looks at him in the eye, while Hoseok has his eyes wide open. "You keep saying what you're saying and you won't even get to touch alcohol for the rest of your life." Jin
threatens—-I mean lectures. Hoseok just painfully nods his head afraid his ears were gonna get ripped out accidentally.

They both turn around to see the rest of the members already with alcohol, mostly beer, in their hands surrounding Jimin and Lisa at a round high table.

Jin grows suspicious and stands up dragging Hoseok's poor ears with him. Hoseok yelps in pain but either way follows him—not that he had a choice but if he did he would've followed him.

"CHUG CHUG CHUG!!" The rest of the 4 members surprisingly even the Yoongs were chanting Jin's worst nightmare.

He saw as both Lisa and Jimin had a big barrel of beer. They were chugging it like it was the last of alcohol they were gonna get before they died by the aliens that were invading the sweet 70% water, 30% earth.

Jin ran to Yoongi. "Yah! You are the responsible lazy person that's in charge when I'm not in the mood to take care of these fetuses. What the dodo are you cheering for?"

Yoongi just does his signature move :