9th member Pt. 2 😛😀

FINALLY THIS CHAPTER IS PUBLISHED!!
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Recap:

Cols: yah! Let her go she's coming with us
Yoongi: yah? Aren't you younger then me? Tsh disrespectful kid he sh-
Me: Yoongi he was born on 1992,he's your hyung so you should respect him

I say without using honorifics.

Jungkook: Lisa he's 5 years older than you!
Me: so is Jin but I used to hang out with him

Yoongi is still holding my arm. The gang (your friends) gets closer to me.

Hoseok: get away from her!!
Cotton: who are you to say that?? Boyfriend?
Taehyung: we're her friends so s-
Me: no you're not Taehyung we're not friends
Jin: yes we are we we lived together for 2 years and we-
Me: well that all changed 2 weeks ago when I was replaced with Himari. All of y'all ignored me. I'm tired of this bullshit! All of you I'll tell you one more time,that I wasn't the one who stole your things,it was Himari. And if i was the thief why would I start stealing things now when I could've done it 2 years ago? Huh?

Nobody talked.

I smirked.

Me: THATS what i thought.

I yank my arm away from Yoongi.

Me: let's go guys.

I put on the helmet Cols gave me and sit in the motorcycle behind him hugging his waist.

And we leave.

*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*
Present~
Yoongi POV

"Let's go guys" Lisa says.

She wraps her arms around the guy's waist and the motorcycles leave.

I turn around and look at Himari.

"What Lisa said....Is it true? Did you steal our things!?!?? It's your fault she left like this!!" I yell at her.

"O-o-oppa-" I interrupt her.

"Don't even call me that, it DISGUSTS me." She started tearing up.

Pshh like that'll work on me.

"I didn't mean to oppa it just happened I didn't mean to frame Lisa" She said with a shaky voice.

"Stop lying Himari you've always blamed it on Lisa every time we appeared." Hoseok said.

"Ha! You don't even have proof" Himari said.

Wow what a bitch.

"I-I s-saw when Himari noona t-threw Yoongi h-hyung's f-folder to L-Lisa"

I turn around to the person that said that.

"You what...? Why didn't you say anything sooner,Jungkook?" He looked guilty and didn't say anything.

We all got quiet.

"You're fired" we all turn around and see that PD-nim is behind us tapping his foot on the ground.

Did he hear us?