Stylist and Manager👗💼

Lisa POV
"Bye manager oppa and stylist unnie!! I'll miss you~" All of us said.

No one ever knew about manager and unnie's relationship until last week. They told us they were already engaged and are going to be planning their wedding in their hometown.

We were getting substitutes(?) supposedly later in the day.

When we dropped them off we all sighed.

"How long do you think they'll be gone, I'm going to miss them. They make a cute and beautiful couple though. I ship it." I said making hearts.

"I don't know. Maybe a week or two?" RM said, his head leaning on the window.

I nod my head and do the same thing as RM.

Maybe I can persuade our new stylist to hang out with me later.

The van stops and we all exit the car. We head to PD-nim's office in order to meet our new recruits.

RM knocks on the door and we hear a faint 'come in'

Once we enter we see a man and a women.

"Guys, they are going to be your temporary manager and stylist." PD-nim said.

"안녕하세요 방탄소년단 입니다!" We introduce ourselves and bowed.

They clap and bow. "My name is Mino and I'm going to be your temporary manager."

"My name is GiGi and I'm going to be your stylist *winks* see you tomorrow."

They leave leaving us dumbfounded.

"Uhm aren't they supposed to stay with us?" Jimin asked.

"Oh well, they might be tired. Let's head back to the dorms, we have an award show to attend tomorrow." Jin said and yawned.

We all mentally agreed and parted ways. I went to the dorms since it was already late.

Next day cuz I'm lazy.
We were getting ready for the Melon Music Awards.

I was going to be the last one for some weird reason GiGi said.

"I feel comfortable with doing the boy's makeup first cuz that's just how I do my job."

I was reading an Arabic book while the others were getting their makeup and outfits ready.

Something about today made me have a weird and not good feeling in my stomach. I shrugged it off thinking I'm worrying too much.

I look at the clock in front of me: 6:49

Aren't we supposed go to the red carpet at 7:10?

"Lisa! You're next." Jimin said sitting next to me.

The rest of the boys also come to where I was sitting. I nod at his words and go to GiGi.

When we make direct eye contact she smirks.

This is obviously not weird at all.

I sit down and she grabs my head harshly. "Don't move or I'll tell Mino. We don't want him to do something bad to you or possibly the members now huh?" She said her smirk getting bigger.

I didn't even do or say anything!! Why is she already starting with these threats?

Since I want this to finish already I say a quick yes and she starts.

While she's doing my makeup, my face feels kind of heavy.

I can't see what she's putting on me since she "doesn't want to ruin eyeshadow" so she forced me to close my eyes by making another threat. Me being extra careful, just in case she actually did harm the boys, agreed.