Thai Soldier? ✈️

(Not edited) hehe sorry I'm just lazy..

Lisa POV
Today I'm going to Thailand. It's not a break or anything but someone wanted me to go with him and practically begged PD-nim to let me go. That someone is none other than BamBam.

He turned 20 which in Thailand,it means that you'll have to see if you are saved from the military or if you're forced to go. The way we can know about this is with a black and red card. It's simple. If you get a red card you go to the military where you like it or not. If you get a black card then you're saved from going to the military. You can also volunteer,which is going to help men who are forced to go to the military.

I start packing my things since we're leaving in an hour and arrive late at night so we can go to that military service 'drawing.'

I check the time and it's 7:15.

Ok I just need to go to Got7's dorms.

I nod and drag my luggage out of the dorms.

Why are luggages so loud?

I decided to carry my luggage since it wasn't going to be that heavy.

Horrible idea

Luckily, I dropped the suitcase when I got out of the dorms.

A loud thud was heard.

Not sure if that was the suitcase or me. I pick myself off the floor and walk back inside the dorms since I needed to change into...something more decent than my coffee pants.

Outfit:

I quickly get out of the dorms and walk to where a taxi stop is at

I get into a taxi and tell her the direction of where I want to go.

"Thank you!" I say as I leave her a tip and leave the taxi. She waves and leaves. I go upstairs and knock in Got7's dorms.

Knock knock.

Knock

Knock

I got tired of waiting and banged the door. "BamBam I know you're at the door listening to me knock so open the goddamn door!" I yelled.

I hear the door being open and there appeared a smiling sleeping BamBam.

He pecks my lips and smiles even more. "Good morn-" I push him,enter his room and grab his luggage.

Wait,why does he have 3 suitcases? I only brought 1 small suitcase.

I exit his room and see him leaning against the door whistling.

"Let's go I wanna sleep." He says.

I grab his arm to turn him around.

"Why do you have 3 suitcases? I thought we were going to stay there for 2 days" I say.