BTS run! Car Prank 🚗

When there's a 'K' besides dialogue they're speaking korean. 'E' is English.

Lisa POV
We are in LA baby!

Right now we're currently in the van on our way to the office.

"Are we almost there manager-oppa?" I ask manager who's in the 2nd row.

"Yes." Manager replies.

I lean back onto the car seat and look out the window.

I'm hungry. Why is it so dark here?
Are zombies real? What if oxygen makes our voices lower and helium brings them back to normal? What happens when-

"Ok we're here. Y'all stay in the car while we go into the office for a minute." Manager says interrupting my random thoughts.

He and the driver exit the car. After they close the door and leave, it stays dead silent.

As I was about to sleep someone opens the door. Jungkook started saying "oh, hyung your back-" but stopped when he realized that the 'someone' wasn't manager.

About 3 men come inside the van yelling us to be quiet.

E "Hand me your phones now!! One person screams or calls for help and every single one of y'all are dead." The men who's in the driver seat said.

Namjoon told us in korean, since I was lazy, and passed our phones to the front except me. They seemed to notice that I didn't give my phone so the 3 men looked at me.

E"Where is your phone?" One of the men said.

"I don't know." I reply back.

"How do you not know!" The one closer to me says.

"Life gives you challenges,man." I said and leaned against the window. "Can y'all get out of our van? This ain't a taxi or an uber is that's what you're thinking."

One of them scoffed. "Feisty aren't ya? We'll see about that when we get to our destination." The driver immediately rode off onto the streets.

Author POV
Let's go back to the staff here.

..........

Once the manager got off the van and entered the office, there were his staff.

K"Ready to pull off this epic prank?" Manager says.

"Yes sir!" All the staff said and start moving quickly,knowing they don't have much time left before the members start getting suspicious.

Random Staff POV
"Sir, where do we hide the cameras?" I ask the manager.

"Somewhere where BTS won't be able to see them." The manager answers.

I nod and just as I was about to hide the cameras I realized that there were already some in the van since they just finished a BTS RUN episode. "Aish." I murmur to myself and walk towards the guys who were supposedly gonna 'kidnap' them.

"Y'all know what to do?" I say.

"Yes. Take away their phones and bring them to the 'hideout' then we'll show them the video." One of the kidnappers said.

"Ok good but get into these outfits and then we're good." I hand them some outfits I found besides me and give it to them. They accept it and leave.

Little did we all know, they were already taken and it wasn't the people we hired.

Lisa POV
Am I supposed to be scared? Cuz I'm not. In fact I'm very tired. A massage could help.

E "Get out! We're here!" One of the men said.