(A/N) time....

Hello~ I am really sorry this isn't a chapter but i just needed to tell someone about this. So today I went to see Behind The Scenes and omg it was beautiful. I got to go with my other 2 best friends since we are all armys. As it was getting towards the end I got really sad.

Why?

Well I see them saying it's the end of their show and I kept on thinking that after this movie ends that's the closest I'll ever get to BTS. Being an international fan is really hard so if you live in Korea consider yourself vErY vErY lucky. I'm pretty sure they're never gonna cone to the city where I'm currently living in right now since it's not really that popular.

Even if they do come here then I'm not gonna be able to afford it considering that the movie was expensive enough for me.

I'm always gonna rely on the internet just to see them which once I think about it makes me very sad. I don't really know how to explain this since it doesn't really make sense but I guess I'll try:

Even though we are armys they don't know us and they don't even know that we exist. We still support them. When they blow a kiss and say 'I love you' it melts your heart but it's not just for you but for the other armys out there. Yes we do affect their lives but it's ALL of us not just an individual.

Man,I'm crying now.