Thanks to Rocco 🐕❤️

Lisa is not part of BTS and is currently a YG trainee.

*****
Lisa POV
I headed back to the dorms.

I just came from visiting my brother, Jackson. He is currently in a reality survival program.

When I entered the dorms I was engulfed in a bear hug.

"Laliz! My girl is back!!" Rose said still not letting go.

I smiled. "Yep, I sure am. I still need to take Rocco out though."

Rose pouted and let go of the hug. "Fine but don't take too long." I nodded and grabbed the leash.

I heard nails hitting the floor.

"Ahhhhh, Rocco not so fast."

I look up and see Jisoo on top of Rocco's back.

"Unnie, what were you doing?" I asked Jisoo who is now in contact with the floor.

"What are we gonna do if one of us broke a leg or two? I asked myself that question and then came up with the idea of Rocco helping us. We would get on his back and tell him where to go. Smart, I know" Jisoo dusted off her shoulders.

I laughed and agreed with her.

"Well I better leave now. I'll be back in half an hour." I screamed as I exited the dorms.

******
We were walking down the park.

Rocco was smelling the grass without a leash, while I was looking for a good place to take pictures.

As I'm looking around I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't see where I was going." I apologized.

The boy smiled at me but didn't say anything.

That sure is a bright smile you're giving to a stranger you've never met.

He left without saying anything leaving me confused.

"Maybe he was containing his anger." I said to Rocco.

Rocco only tilted his head. I awed and quickly took a picture

I looked at the picture and celebrated

"Jennie unnie would love to see this pretty picture of you Rocco." I said talking to him once again.

What surprised me was when Rocco ran away from me into a different direction.

"Yah, Rocco! Where are you going?!" I screamed running after him.

This has never happened before.

He crossed the streets, cars honking at him. I crossed the streets while apologizing.

I tried to increase my running speed but remembered that I had my money inside my pocket, so I didn't wanted it to fly out.

Rocco stopped in front of a Starbucks, panting.