Missing 🤐😟 Pt. 2

2 months later..
Your POV
"DRESS UP LAZIEZZZ WE ARE GOING TO THE MALL."

I open my eyes and see Sushi shaking everyone up.

I've gotten used to this. Every single Saturday we would always go to the mall to change our hair color and to buy some new clothes.

I've also met the 3rd person I'm supposedly close to. His name is Giovanni but we all call him Gio. The other person that I met the second day I woke up from my 14 hour nap was Ruby. I also managed to know the name of our gang.I took notes and made a list of the oldest to youngest.

Jjang Jjang man bong bong Gang

Ruby- 26
Mark- 25
Sushi- 24
Gio- 24
Jimin- 23
Jungkook- 22
Lily (me)- 19

About the dream that I had months ago, I don't really remember anything about it since we had a lot of missions or jobs every single day.

I get up from my bed and go get dressed.
Outfit:

"Looking good Lily

"Looking good Lily." Jungkook walks up to me and kisses me. I don't kiss back since I'm not 100% used to this. He leaves and goes to the bathroom.

"Ruby unnie, what color should I dye my hair?" I ask.

"Hmm. Maybe uhh PINK!! You've never dyed your hair pink before right?" Ruby says.

"I don't think so...." I said and tried to remember.

"Girls hurry up Sushi hyung is going to leave us if both of y'all don't hurry up." We both turn and see Gio opening the door for us.

We get into the car and Sushi immediately drives off.

"Guys! Remember we have a mission in 3 hours?! Both of y'all can't take forever." Sushi lectures us, "Now put on your masks we're almost there."

I put on my white mask and since I don't have a hoodie I let my blue hair out.

"Jimin oppa, what color are you going to dye it?" I ask Jimin who's besides me.

"Blond. I want to see if I can pull it off." Jimin says and flips his hair.

"We're here." Sushi says and we all exit the car.

"Let's go~" I said and grab Gio,Jimin and Jungkook's hand.

"DON'T FORGET TO MEET UP IN AN HOUR IN THIS EXACT SPOT." I hear mark yell.

"NE" The 3 of us say still running.

We enter the store to dye our hair.