Cafe Shop ☕️🍶

You and BTS are not idols in this chapter.

Lisa POV
Me and the girls decided to get coffee after hanging out at the mall. "I can't believe Lisa just bought one simple thing at the mall,considering it was cheap." Jennie says.

Yes,I'm rich and so are my friends. I don't like showing it but if needed then I will. Even though I have a lot of money I don't like spending it like nothing.

"And I don't know why you girls always buy expensive stuff if you're never going to use them." I answer back.

"Ahh, Lalisa being rich has its perks and you know it you just don't like it." Jisoo tells me. I roll my eyes.

You could say my friends are the rude and rich girls on a drama, but I'm used to their shenanigans since I've been with them ever since I was a baby. Even if I didn't want to become friends with them I would've been forced since our mothers are like siblings to each other.

We arrive at a cafe shop and sit ourselves outside.

"So~ Lisa when are you ever going to get a rich boyfriend? You are the only single one out of all of us." Rose says.

"I don't want them to like me because of my money, I also don't need them to be rich. Just caring,hardworking and honest" I say honestly.

All of them scoff.

"And Jimin is all of that! You even get a plus since he's handsome AND rich. We all know he likes you Lisa, y'all were made for each other." Jisoo semi-screams.

Jimin and I were also childhood friends along with Jungkook,Yoongi and Hoseok.

To be honest I prefer them over the girls but whenever I'm with them I have this weird feeling urging me to call over the girls. Maybe it's because they've been with me ever since birth?

"But unnie I don't like Jimin like that." I tell Jisoo.

"You never know, both of you can end up getting married by force." Jisoo continues.

"You mean arranged marriage?" Rose asks and Jisoo nods. I shiver at the thought.

"Hello, I am your waiter for today may I get your drinks?" I look up and see a boy around our age. He has thick black glasses and a lot of pimples around his face.

I look over to the girls and see them eyeing the boy from head to toe. Aish they're making it so obvious.

"You work here?" Jennie asks. The boy simply nods. I look at his name tag and it reads 'Taehyung'

"Don't you have to be handsome to work at a cafe to attract customers?" Rose says raising her eyebrows.

"Unnie!" I say to her.

"What?" She simply replies.

"Don't be rude to Taehyung,he just wants to get out drink orders." I look at him and smile.

"Can I get a Frappuccino for me, milk for Jennie-unnie and 2 cranberry juice for rose and Jisoo-unnies?" He next nods again and leaves speed walking.

I turn to my unnies. "Yah! Why do all of y'all have to be so rude to him? You don't know the boy so you don't have the right to judge him."

"We were just telling the truth Lisa and have some respect! We're your unnies for god sake" Jennie says.

How in the world do I even miss them when they're not around? God,please bless me.

Taehyung comes back with the drinks and gives it to us.