Fight 🥊

"I swear she hit me first I'm completely innocent" the bitch said,her nose bleeding along with her mouth and a black eye.

I tried going up to her but someone was holding my waist making me not being able to move. "Jungkook get the fuck off of me right now, I have to beat that hoe's face" I say struggling to get free. "Calm down Lisa-" I interrupt him by trying to kick him.

"I'm not gonna give up till she's in the hospital" I say trough clenched teeth.

"This is going to be bad for your image Lisa" Jungkook says. "I don't give a shit"

I see the bitch trying to talk her way out with the AP by acting like she's innocent.

"I texted the hyungs they're gonna be here in the next 5 minutes" Jungkook says.

While he's putting his phone back in his pocket I feel blood on my mouth and sure enough the bitch was right in front of me pulling my hair. I fight back no longer than 3 seconds.

I start talking while fighting. "Ever talk like that about-"

9 hours earlier...

"Hurry up Kookie! We're gonna be late!" I say as I'm getting my strawberry milk.

"Wait for me~" Jungkook says as he's putting on his timberlands.

We had about 10 minutes to get to school or else we were going to be late. I abandon Jungkook and leave the dorms. I run to the school and then I feel someone following me. I turn around and stop. I see Jungkook stopping in-front of me trying to catch his breath.

"I told you to wait for me!" He says panting.

"Whoops sorry." I say and start running again.

"YAH" I hear Jungkook say.

I thankfully get to school on time. I walk to class since I have about 2 minutes left and it's close.

I sit on my seat and immediately after that the tardy bell rings. I didn't know if Jungkook made it since we don't have 1st period together.

"Hi Lisa" I look over and see BamBam waving at me. Yes,we go to the same school. We only have 1st,2nd and 6th period together. I wave at him and he waves back.

He walks up to me and sits next to my seat. "Why were you almost late?" He asks.

"Cuz Jungkook wouldn't hurry up so I just ended up abandoning him. I abandoned him at the wrong time though." I say with my lips pressed in a thin line realizing that what I said was true.

"Class will begin now." We turn our attention to the teacher and take out our journals.

After class
ELA is done for the day so I pack up my stuff and wait outside the classroom.

"I'm done." BamBam says.

"Finally you took forever." I say walking to my next class. BamBam and me were on our way to Science when Ji-woo appeared in front of BamBam.

She makes fun of me and mocks me. I give her a pass since I don't want to create a drama in my peaceful life.

(You are girl with bangs Ji-woo is obviously the other girl and BamBam is the boy)

(Dialogue for the vid) THIRD PERSON POV

Ji-woo: *in front of BamBam* When are you gonna leave this slut and be with me? *looks at Lisa* She ugly as hell
Lisa: Lee Ji-woo,why do you hate me so much?
Ji-woo: Why? Because you don't deserve to be an idol. You have no family. Siblings who you don't hang out with-
Lisa: Stop. That's not true.
Ji-woo: *weird ass chuckle* A dad who hasn't been with you since little and....a whore of a mother who slept with a bunch of men besides her husband.