What's that noise 🔦🔊

*click* *clack* *click* *clack*

I open my eyes and look at the time.

2:18 am

I groan and put a pillow on my face.

"Who in the world is making that sound at 2 am?!" I whispered to myself.

This weird clicking sound has been going on since 10pm. I've ignored it thinking it was the wind moving a trash can or something else, but it kept on going for hours and it also seemed like the sound was coming from the kitchen.

Frustrated, I stand up from my bed and walk towards Jungkooks since we share a room.

I shake him but he doesn't move. I shake even harder and he still doesn't wake up. I go down to his ear,

"Wake up~ Let's be like Scooby-Doo and solve this mystery together."

Still nothing.

I decided that this was the last straw, so I pinched his nipples and sure enough he woke up.

When he looked at me he whined. "Why did you have to do that~ You know I don't like that."

I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed his hand. I dragged him outside our room and made him kneel down onto the floor.

"What're you doing-" before he could say anything else I covered his mouth.

I put my index finger up on my mouth and did a 'shh' sound. I also knelt down and whispered into his ear, "I keep hearing this clicking sound. It's coming from the kitchen."

Jungkook nodded his head and we both stood up. We walked towards the closest sofa.

The clicking sound started getting louder.

"Now can you hear it?" I whisper to Jungkook.

"Yeah. I'm not like Yoongi-hyung, unlike him I can listen perfectly after my sleep is disturbed."

I covered my mouth, not wanting to let out a laugh.
When we get to the closest sofa we quietly crawl to it.

"What should we do?" Jungkook whispers to me.

"How about we go up to the kitchen together and check to see where that noise is coming from." I said and was about to stand up, only for jungkook go grab my wrist. I fall onto his lap.

"Have you not seen any horror movies?! The people who go to where the noise is at will 120% get killed." He whispered harshly with his eyes wide open.

I flick his forehead. "Pabo, that only happens in the movies. Let's go."

We stand up and start walking to the kitchen.

"Wait."

I turn around and see jungkook standing still.

"What's wrong?" I get closer to him.

"You hear it?" He said.

"I don't." I said realizing the clicking sound was gone.

Jungkook sighs. "Ok we can go back to sleep now."

I surrender and nod my head. When we moved 2 footsteps the clicking sound comes back. We immediately look at each other and freeze.

"Was that you?" We said at the same time. Our eyes grow big and at the same time we turn around.

The clicking sound started getting louder and louder.

Jungkook and I immediately hug each other, our cheeks touching.

"I can't believe this is how we die. I wanted to own a donkey and eat a full meal of the tamales special. Why~ I promise that I won't steal the guy's sweatshirts or headphones, laptops, shoes, hair brushes and answers to the homework!" I said miserably.

I look over at Jungkook to see what his last words are, only to see him looking at me with big eyes.

"You-You-WHAT?!" He whisper-yelled.

I shrug my shoulders. "It's your turn to confess now."

He sighs but still confesses. "I promise not to prank my hyungs that much and I'll also try to not get revenge on Yoongi-hyung for stealing my underwear."

We both look at each and nod our heads. We take little steps towards the kitchen and hear the clicking sound getting louder than ever.

"It's coming from the sink." I said and we both walked to it.

We were now in front of the sink. We take big breaths and look at what's inside.

Once we do we regret it.

"AHHHHH EOMMA EOMMA!!!!!"

"WHY WHY WHY!!! I COULD HAVE EATEN FIRST BEFORE THIS HAPPENED"

We run and exit the dorms not caring about only wearing pijamada and no shoes.

Jin POV
We hear the door slam shut.

I look over for he guys and give them a thumbs up.

"We did it!! Whoooo!! Let's celebrate." Hoseok said dancing like a cheerleader.

"Finally we got them back after all these years of them pranking us." Namjoon said.

"Those kids finally learnt their lesson now. I wonder where they'll stay at now." I said as I turned on the lights and sat on the kitchen table.

Yoongi grabs a bottle a wine while Jimin and Taehyung have their heads down, probably sleeping.

Hoseok grabs the wine bottles and passes them to each one of us. Every time he gives one of us one he does a silly dance, resulting in me laughing.

Jimin volunteers on helping serving the wine, leaving Taehyung alone. He leans on my shoulder and I pat his head.

When everything is done we all smile.

"Cheers to our victory and revenge!" Namjoon said and we cheered.

As I was sipping my wine I couldn't help but think of how they got scared.

I never knew they were scared of the American doll with blood on her mouth, and a spoon-knife on her left hand.

When I finished my drink everybody heard a sound.

*click* *clack* *click* *clack*

"What's that noise?" We all said in unison.

And right at that moment, the lights turned off.