Father...😧🙎‍♂️

Not edited !

Lisa POV
"ARMY's here we go!!" We all screamed and cheered.

We were currently backstage, getting ready to perform another memorable concert. It was going to be our first time showing our dimple choreography so I was anxious to see if the fans were gonna love it or not.

Final Look :

"WASSUP ARMYSSSS

"WASSUP ARMYSSSS." Jin yelled into the mic. The loud cheers massively grew louder. "Let's get it!" Jungkook says and soon 'idol' started playing. We got into positions and the concert started.

2 hours and 45 minutes later....
Our last song before we started talking to ARMY's started playing.

I wanted to surprise them by saying that 2 lucky people were gonna meet us backstage !

Taehyung started the song in front of our beloved fans.

I had a weird feeling in my stomach but ignored it, maybe I was just hungry. I was looking at ARMY's since Jin was singing his part, which was the part before mines.

My whole body froze as I spotted a familiar someone at the very front row.

It was my father.

The man that made my childhood a living hell and then disappeared. Leaving my siblings and me alone. Never knowing if he was dead or alive. He was just....standing there. Like it was nothing. Isn't he—just feeling some type of emotion of seeing me,his daughter, on stage as an idol?

I felt something hit me softly on my elbow but I didn't move an inch. I kept staring at my father, wondering if he even recognizes me, and if so, why is he looking at my other band mates ?

And that's when it happened, he gazed at my side of the stage and looked around before making eye contact. I thought he would look sad or even apologetic but he just smirked and kept on staring at me.

My eyes widened, that.... everything about his eyes reminded me about every single little thing he did in my life.

The rappers at that time...
They were watching the 5 of them perform backstage, getting ready for their next performance.

"Wonderful Jin!! Woah~" Hoseok clapped. Namjoon hit him in the head and Hoseok looked at him with his nose scrunched up.

As Jin finished his part their eyes moved to you. The only problem was that you didn't move at all. Your backtrack was the only thing audible.

They got worried since their fellow band member looked lost. They saw Taehyung elbow her so she can start singing but she didn't move at all.

"What's wrong? Is she okay??" Yoongi questions. The other 2 ignore him as they were focused on Lisa.

The guys that were on stage with her curiously turned from their positions to look at Lisa to see why she wasn't singing. Since Taehyung and Jimin were the closest to her they did some hand signals.