Weird Moments 🥴🤯

Lmao I can't get enough of these 'moments' chapters. Sometimes I wish I could just make a full chapter with all these moments but I don't have the time and if I do then it'll take more than forever for me to update (as I already update like a snail stuck on glue)

Let's get on with the chapter now~

•••••••••••••
#1 (my favorite one in my opinion)
Bambam POV
I was seated next to Yugyeom and Jinyoung in a fan meet in Bangkok.

Since no one was currently with me I looked around.

I noticed someone really familiar. She was talking to JB right now so all I could see was her side.

When she came to Jinyoung I gasped.

Milkshake. It's you~

Finally the time came and she moved where she was now in front of me.

Both of us gasped at the same time. I was surprised and she was excited...?

"BamBoo remember me??? You better, we've been friends for more than 10 years now!" Lalisa exclaimed.

I chuckled but tried to keep my cool.

She started giving me presents all of a sudden. I stifled a laugh but kept it in.

I kept bowing my head as a sign of gratitude. "Thank you. Oh thank you, thank you. Thank you. Hahaha thank you, uh thank yo—"

I was interrupted my Lisa grabbing my head.

"Don't bow, I shall bow to you. I may be broke after this but at least I got to—wow.....your face smells amazing."

I lost it after that and was full on mode screeching my lungs out.

Yep. That's my best friend all right.

I didn't care about what everyone around me was going to say, I've already been complimented about my face smelling great so nothing can stop me now!

"MILKSHAKE YOU ARE HERE! CAN I SMELL YOUR FACE TOO?!"

€€€€€€€€€€€€€
#2
Yoongi POV
I was having my 3:30 pm nap when a scream was heard.

I hear no police or ambulances so they must be alright

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!" I heard Hoseok yell.

I put my face deeper into the love of my life and covered my ears with the side of the pillow.

"COME BACK HERE YOU HUFFLEPUFF" Namjoon said and I could hear something shatter.

"Ugh, whats the point in my nap anymore."

I stand up and look back at my bed.

"I'll be right back. Stay where you are, I won't abandon you."

I exit my room and walk towards the living room.

When I got there I needed to blink a couple of times just to make sure if what I was witnessing was not an illusion.

Hoseok had Namjoon's underwear and Jimin's shirt. He was running around the living room while the whole gang was chasing after him.

"GOODBYE~" Hoseok yelled before rushing out to the backyard.

The members followed after him and I winced when Jungkook closed the door in front of Jin, making Jin hit himself in the face.