How do I feel? ☹️😭

Lisa POVEvery time one of the members say their parents are coming, I don't want the concert to start

Lisa POV
Every time one of the members say their parents are coming, I don't want the concert to start.

I know...this sounds very rude and I guess you could say selfish but I just can't help it.

I remember the time when Yoongi bowed to his parents and started crying. I couldn't comfort him even though my body was telling me to walk towards him.

I was really trying to cheer him up but the problem was that if I do go up there and comfort him then I'm gonna start crying and that won't help the situation.

When a member sees their parents in the audience I quickly look away.

Why you may ask.

How would it feel like if my parents would come and visit me?

Why did I get this in return?

I don't have parents anymore, so they can never visit.

Every time my birthday comes, that's all I wish for.

It's simple but....impossible.

I wish my parents would come and see me sing, dance, and live my dream on stage.

When Jin was talking about how his mother can talk about him now. That hit me hard. Real hard.

I was basically trying not to open the dam from my eyes.

No one has seen me cry because I just simply don't like people watching me cry.

Yes, I do cry a lot. But that's when I'm alone.

Would my life be different if my parents...were here? Seeing me live my dream?

That question would always fill my mind every time I see one of the members parents in the audience.

I imagine their faces and how they would react.

I imagine them smiling and waving at me while cheering and yelling my name. Saying how proud they are of me.

But no. And that'll never happen. At least not when I'm alive.

ARMY's and people who follow BTS have noticed how I look away or how I freeze when I see BTS's parents.

I've seen comments that affect me a lot.

It's a big thing now.

I'm being criticized a lot right now because of my cold or disappointed expression during concerts (when the parents are here).

Sooner or later I'm gonna have to tell everyone why and to be honest, I really don't want to.

But its society we're talking about here, so I have no choice unless I wanna keep getting criticized and attacked.