Lisa's Caring Moments 🥰

#1
The members and I were at an outside mall in Japan. We've finished shopping and were about to leave, but I stopped walking making all of them look at me confused.

"Is something wrong? Did you forget something?" Yoongi said.

Since my gaze was not on a store nor on them, they all looked at where my eyes were on.

"Why are you looking at that boy?" Namjoon said.

He was right. I was looking at the boy. The boy was looking at a phone shop and pointing at it while his parents were scolding him, probably not wanting to buy him a phone. When the parents walked away from the boy I took this chance.

I walked up to him and he looked at me.

"Who are you?" The boy said slowly backing away from me.

"Don't worry I'm not going to harm you. You want a phone right?" I tell him and kneel in order to be his height.

"Yeah, but my parents don't want to buy me one because we don't have enough money to afford one." The boy looks down.

"What's your name?" I ask him.

"My name is Junior." Junior said still looking down. I smile and ruffle his hair.

I take out my phone and take the case off.
"Look, I can give you my phone. Uhh I wanted another one anyways. I just took the case off since it's a little too feminine for you. The phone itself is black and it already has a screen protector." I quickly delete all my apps,my fingerprint and pass word and last but not least my 3529 photos that were already on my canon camera.

I hand him my phone but he doesn't accept it.

"I can't take it. It's yours." He said shaking his head. "Besides, this is the newest iPhone that has been released last month, why would you want another one?"

I guess he noticed my lame excuse.

"Well~ ummm.....OH! I'm switching to Samsung!!" I said a little too excited.

Junior looked hesitant so I pushed my phone into his hand. "It's yours now." I said.

"Who are you?" Junior asked again. That's when I forgot that I still had my mask on.

"I'm Lisa." I said and took off my mask for only Junior to see. He gasped and covered his mouth with his other hand that wasn't holding the phone.

"I'm a fan!! Thank you so much noona! You make always make my day better." Junior said and hugged me. I hugged him back and then I saw his parents.

"Can I take a picture with you noona?" Junior asks doing puppy eyes. I nod and he gives his new phone to his mom. The mother and dad gasp at the same time but still take the picture.

Once it's done I hug Junior once again and face his parents. "Annyonghaseyo, Lisa-ibnida. I hope you don't mind me giving Junior my phone. I have to leave now. Have a great day!!" I bowed to them and left, putting my mask on once again.

I walk towards the members who have their mouths kinda open and their eyes following my every move.

"Did you just give your iPhone XR to a kid you don't even know?!" Everyone said in unison. I chuckle and nod my head.

I look over at Junior who's jumping up and down while looking at his new phone. I then look back at the members. "He deserves it, I can tell he's a good kid. Besides I'll help anyone who has a situation similar to his. Poverty." I started walking to the exit leaving the members still shocked of what I did.

***************
#2
We've just finished performing for A.R.M.Y's so we decided to get something to eat.

"How about McDonald's?" Jimin suggests