Car Accident 🏥🚙🚑

I just had to write this chapter even though it's a cliche type. Sorry!

Lisa POV
"My acting is horrible." I say while staring at the TV. My drama is currently being played. "No! Aish darn it. Even though I know what's gonna happen next I still get goose bumps." I put my hand in the popcorn bag only to feel no popcorn.

I take off my 3D glasses,turn off the TV and throw away the popcorn bag.

What do I do? I mean I can always get food.

I grab a notebook pad and a pencil. I head to the game room where everyone's suppose to be at right now.

"Give me back my jams Namjoon-hyung!" Jimin says.

I see Jimin chasing Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook playing video games, suga is on the sofa sleeping, and Hoseok and Jin are playing 8-Ball.

"Guys I'm going to go to to a fast food place what do y'all want. Write it down on this notepad please." I quickly put the notepad down and back away at least 10 steps. Seconds later they're all marching up to the notepad writing down what they want.

"Here you go Lisa, please check if they sell jams there." Jimin says.

"Oppa,remember they sold out when you got there?" I ask him and leave the room.

Where should I go?

I decided to go to all the fast food places next that are the closest since I'm lazy and don't want to drive all the way downtown.

I stop at a traffic light since it's on red. I take this chance to change my music.

I arrive to the first fast food place which is Jack in the box. I order 9 tacos and head back to the car.

Next destination McDonald's

After buying everything....

In total I went to 10 fast food places. Ive got a total of 18 bags inside my trunk.

Ring ring.

I look at the caller ID and see that it's Jin. I don't answer until I stop at the traffic light. "Annyeong?"

"Lisa are you almost here? I'm starving!"

"Yeah I'm on a traffic light right now. I should get home in 30 minutes."

"Ok good what did you buy?"

The traffic light then turns green.

"I bought everything all of you guys wanted and tell Jimin that I found his jams that he wanted. They were the last ones too so he better be thankful."

"Ok I will,wait I'll put you in speaker so you can tell him."

"Ok"

"Say hi Jimin it's L- *jimin speaking* LISA did you find my jams?!"

"Yes i did oppa and consider them as a special edition."

"Thank you!! I'll make sure to grant you 5 whole favors."

"Ne~ now give me back with Jin oppa I want to talk to him."

" I see how it is. You want Jin hyung but you don't want your mochi."

"Ani~ it's not that it's just that i need him to do something for me real quick,then he can give the phone back to you and we can continue to talk."

"Fine but you better hurry up. Bye- HYUNG LISA WANTS TO SPEAK WIH YOU!!!"

"Lisa? What do you want me to do?"