Happy birthday to our Alien!! 🎁🎊🎉🎈

생일 축하합니다! 생일 축하합니다! 사랑하는 오빠생일 축하합니다!

You are now turning 23 years old! (International age)

Oof I'm surprised. You have grown up so~ much.

Here comes the speech *clears throat*

I know you've heard this from almost every army out there, but it's true this world is a cruel place. Before I entered the KPOP world I was, you could say, depressed. I was also very stressed about school. Home was also a problem since there was constant fighting. When my friend introduced me to BTS, she didn't showed me your faces, but your voices.  I liked this one voice in particular of the others. That voice was yours. When she showed me some silly pictures of you I smiled because I also tend to do that just to make people around me happy. (Even if I'm not happy). I focused on you in every MV, award show, etc. What really made me like you was your love for animals and kids. I also love kids and animals. I realized we had a lot of things in common so I said "He's my chosen one!" You took me out of my depressed self and made me actually enjoy life. I've never been so happy. So, in return, I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY V!

(I'm tearing up now)