Chapter 26 ~ Some help

They spent a day carefully planning everything out. There was only one chance at this. No doubt, if anything were to go wrong, Trixie would be caught, taken back to Starlight for a life as a prisoner. She'd probably be brainwashed once more, but this time the effects might be permanent. Apparently, somewhere in the timeline, Starlight had learned of other brainwashing technics. They weren't used often since almost everyone praised the tyrant. It was mostly only used on revels. Another reason to break Twilight out.

After discussing every little possibility, they finally worked together a perfect plan. And so, the following morning Trixie was sent out.

Of course, sneaking into the castle would be near impossible, unless you had been shown a couple secret passage ways. Trixie snuck in through one. Getting in wasn't the problem. It was finding the dungeon. She had never seen a door that might lead to it. And she didn't have time for trial and error.

As she made her way through the passage way, hoof steps could be heard running towards her. Before she could react, she was tackled to the ground. Kicking, she struggled to get the other pony off before they restrained her. But something was off. This pony didn't try to fight back.

"G-get off," Trixie yelled. Surprisingly, the pony obeyed.

"Trixie," the pony asked. It was a voice she recognized.

"Flash?" She smiled for a second, before realizing he was a guard. She attempted to run around him but was immediately stopped by his hoof.

"W-wait!"

Trixie growled. "Flash. Don't try to stop me!"

"B-but why did you come back? You need to leave!"

She was surprised by this. "Huh? Weren't you going to bring me to Starlight?"

"No. In fact, I was trying to get away from her." He moved, showing Trixie his cutie mark.

She gasped. "You got it back?"

"I... never lost it..."

"So... you lied too..." She looked annoyed.

"Too?" He gave her an confused look.

"Starlight has been lying. She has her real cutie mark but covers it up."

"Wh-"

"I don't have time to explain everything. But I could use your help. Has Twilight been brainwashed yet?"

"The rebel?" He shook his head. "No. That's not till tomorrow. It need preparation."

"Good. I'm going to break her out. Were gong to stop Starlight!"

"Impossible."

"Not when you know how she accomplished all of this. It's a long story. But please, can you lead me to the dungeon?"

Flash looked from Trixie to the exit. He sighed. "Yes. There's another secret passage around here that leads to it."

"Thank you. Now, let's go."

He nodded, showing Trixie the way. Along the way, he tried to get more information about the plan, hoping Trixie would be safe. She told him the basic stuff, not wanting to go into detail. After about half an hour of walking, they reached a door. Flash opened it, revealing a large room filled with jail cells.

---

🌿WATTPAD STOPPED WORKING ON MY PHONE HELP🌿