What is Wrong With Me?

Mizuki's P.O.V

Following Rin back to his place, I tried to see if I can figure out what type of demon he is since he wouldn't tell me. So far I can definitely tell he's one of the stronger levels, but it seems like there is something else. Like he is not completely a demon. Maybe he's half-human and half-demon?

Yes, that has to be the case, but he seems to have more power than those types usually have. His power almost seems equivalent to that of a demon king. But like it's muffled by something, almost like something is trying to conceal his true power. Why though? Doesn't he know that makes it more dangerous for him?
Maybe I should-

I'm taken out of my thoughts by a solid wall that decided to run up and say hi to my face and let me tell you it wasn't a good welcoming. I rub my nose and look up to see it wasn't a wall but Rin's back. Damn that hurt.

Mumbling a curse I walk from behind him to see why he stopped, only to see an old worn-out dorm. Is this where he stays? I wonder how many people he lives with? I look at his face to see it blank. Why does he not wish to show emotions? He was perfectly fine in the forest. Did something happen?

He took a breath and continued, I trailed behind him.

Rin's P.O.V

I took a breath and continued to the dorm. I feel as if I'm forgetting something, but what?

I shake my head and open the door to allow Mizuki to go first. Her tail swishes gracefully behind her as she walks. Now that I actually look at her, she is actually fairly tall, maybe a few inches shorter than me. 

She does a little spin to take in the room. She looks more curious than anything. Not sure why though. Maybe it's her first time in a building? I highly doubt it.

I clear my throat catching her attention and nod my head to the stairs to indicate that we will be going up them. I go first with her following close behind.

Reaching the door to my room I see a note on it.

Dear Rin,

In case you've forgotten, I will be going on a mission.

I won't be back till Sunday night. Take care of yourself,

And Please stay out of trouble.

-Yukio

Right he left. Whelp that makes things easier for me. Now I only have to deal with one interrogation. Hopefully, she can't tell when I'm lying.

I sigh and open my door, again letting her in first to look around. Thankfully I cleaned the other day out of boredom so there wasn't a mess.

She ran her fingers over the desk and bed, her eyes darting all over the room. When she finishes having a look around she face me, "Do you have anything to bandage me up and if you don't mind I would like to borrow some clothes so I could take a shower please".

I nod, "Sure, just give me a minute". I head to my closet and get a long shirt and gym shorts. "Here, they might be a little too big but it's all I have that will probably fit you the best".

She gave me a smile and took the clothes "Do you mind showing me to the showers?"

I smiled, "Yeah sure." I turn and head to the bathroom. "Here we are, if you need any help just shout." She rose a brow, what did I say wrong... "-ah not that you need help showering but you know if you need something but I guess it wouldn't work because I couldn't come in when you're showering not that I would cause you deserve your privacy and I'm just gonna stop talking now."

I'm sure my face was red, I looked down trying not to meet her eyes but glanced up once to see her looking rather amused. I gave a sheepish smile and moved out of the way so she could step into the bathroom. Shaking her head she walked in.

Once the door shut I facepalmed. What the hell is wrong with me? For being the son of Satan that was pathetic. I'm supposed to be scary and keep a blank face hiding emotions. That right there was acting like a love-sick fool. I never act like this in front of anybody. So what made her so different?

I run my hand through my hair, sighing, and head back to my room. It's probably nothing... I pause my thought to look at the door Mizuki just walked into... I hope.

Upon reaching the door something feels off. I hesitate to turn the knob, pushing it open slowly. What I see sends many emotions through me.