Tagged!

First things first! I would like to apologize for not posting anything recently. I wrote all those parts when I was in Latin class because all we did was shop online at Amazon.com with the teacher. Since I am no longer in that class, I don't have as much time to write. I play sport and the weekend is usually my homework catch up day... which I probably should be doing now but eh. But anyway I also have writers block so hopefully I'll think of something soon.

So this is like my first time doing one of these since I've never knew what I was suppose to do. I know, stupid right? But thanks to Lucy_Dragneel_x777 I finally know what to do!

 I know, stupid right? But thanks to Lucy_Dragneel_x777  I finally know what to do!

1) Who has been the biggest influence in your life?

        > I guess I gotta say my second older sister. I always followed her around and copied her since she was the one to really take of me when I was younger.

2) What kinds of things really make you laugh?

        > Hmm... anything stupid really.

3) What's your favorite place in the entire world?

         > MY BED!!! Best place ever! Well to me, because lets be honest, home gets boring after a while and anywhere else isn't home but Italy was pretty good.

4) Who is your best friend? What do you like about him/her?

         > Can't really choose one since I have many. I was a military 'brat' and we don't really stay in one place for long. Friendships always came and went, never lasting long.  But I know with all the friends I have made through out my 15 almost 16 years of existence, I like how we can act stupid and crazy together without judging each other.

5) Favorite movie of all time? Why so?

          > Damn! You can't just pick one movie! It's physically impossible! Um maybe lion king 2 because of the songs.

6) What's your biggest goal in life right now?

           > Biggest goal is to make it out of high school alive.

7) What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?

           > Reading and catching up on sleep I've missed during the week.

8) Do you have any pet peeves?

           > Not really I guess. Can't really be a hypocrite. Hmm... maybe that's my pet peeve?! Hypocrites!!

9) What was your family like growing up?

           > Um, broken? I mean I'm still technically growing up but we're not a close family like that. Hell can we even be considered a family now that I think about it? I can't really say anything though because I like to stay isolated in my room. I even got a small fridge so I didn't have to go downstairs for drinks and I gave a small compartment for snacks.

10) What were you like as a kid?

           > Still a kid and will forever be one at heart! I'm crazy, loud, but protective of those I care about and have a temper issue. Some of my friends also think I'm creepy because of this weird obsession I have with death.

11) What should I know about you that I'd never think to ask about?

           > Um, maybe that I kind of feel like I'm from the wrong time line at some points. I like retro cloths, I want to restore a classic car, a 1970 Chevelle SS if you wanna know the type, and I love old school music like 'Jail House Rock' by Elvis Presley.

12) Did you - or do you - have a nickname?

          > People is school use to call me cat woman because how long my nails would grown and with one scratch I made them bleed when they ticked me off. But now since I do sports and play the violin, I have to keep them short!

13) Who was your favorite schoolteacher or college professor? Why?

          > Um, my fifth grade teacher named Mr. Boroff (Think that's how you spell it?)! He was a young teacher so he connect with us more. We use to battle with him in a video game called 'Smash Hit" (I had the highest score!) and "Four Square" during recess. 

14) Have you figured out your calling in life? What is it?

         > No and quit frankly, I highly doubt I ever will have one. I know they say one person can make a difference, but as John Legend once sang, "We're just ordinary people".

15) What do you hate most about the dating process? (Tell me so I can avoid it!)

        > The part where you here about his/her previous partners and see the similar or differences you have with them and start to feel self-conscience. Happens a lot with me, and I can never figure out why someone would like me. It makes the relationship feel awkward and stiff till it just... ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taggers! Your the next victim!

FunkyFaith22

Belle_books_

BlueFood101

CammieCat

yourlovergurl_x

lanaboo5674

cupecake78

DragonQueennn

Sparkle_Girl_99

NeonPinkFury

Vala411

Chimpotato_

EllieHofferson