Such Embarrassments

Rin's P.O.V

Clapping my hands, a huge smile makes its way to my face. Finally, I can get rid of them! "Great! You all met, now it's time for you guys to leave." I try to push the closes one out the door, which happened to be Beelzebub, but he planted his feet so we weren't going anywhere.

"Aw, trying to kick us out already brother? How rude." Amaimon whined. When the hell did he care about being rude?!

Beelzebub moved, causing me to faceplant the floor again, "He's right brother. Can't you see we wanna get to know more about Mizuki?"

Everyone agreed, causing me to start cursing worse than a sailor would. Satan would be proud, old man... not so much.

Two pairs of hands dragged me from my new friend. "Now dear brother, there are two ladies in the room. You can't use such vulgar words in our presence." Iblis spoke while Egyn nodded, though he did make a comment about her being the farthest thing from a lady causing her to glare at him. This caused me to scowl but I shut up. When the Hell did they start to agree with each other.

I saw Mephisto and Amaimon come up from behind Mizuki getting a hold of her also. "They are right. Now, why don't we all sit down and have a lovely chat." And sitting and Chatting we did so.

Satan, give me strength.

Mizuki's P.O.V

"Now, Miss. Mizuki dear, would you like to tell us a little about yourself?" Mephisto asks. He had a mischievous smirk on his face that said he knew something I didn't, but how can that be? He just met me today... right?

I swallowed and cleared my throat, "Uh, well I'm a Yakshini demon and live in a Sal tree. I'm 192 years old and about to turn 193. Is there..."

"WAIT!!!"

All our heads snapped to Rin who looked so confused and shocked. It was actually quite amusing.

Lucifer signed and shot him a look "Yes Rin, what is it now?"

Rin looked me up and down, giving a head tilt while waving his hands in my direction. "How is she 192 years old?! She looks my age!"

Everyone's head then snapped to Mephisto, including me, and except for Rin, giving him an explain look. To be honest I'm surprised we don't have whiplash yet. Once the man finally took notice of the quiet atmosphere, he looked up from his nails. "Hmm~, oh you mean Rin not knowing the aging process? Yeah didn't feel like explaining it. I thought he'd figure it out... eventually."

All the brothers facepalmed, my jaw dropped, Rin looked even more confused, and Iblis threw her shoe at Mephisto.

Lucifer started rubbing his head like he had a headache, which he probably did having siblings like his. "Did you explain anything to him?" Mephisto shook his head. "Great, why the hell did father put you in charge of him again? I swear you're lazier than Awar."

"Hey! Don't talk about my kid like that!" Iblis had another shoe in her hand, or was it the same shoe, and looked as if she was getting ready to launch it. What is with her and shoes?

Lucifer just ignored her and took his hands off his forehead, looking at Rin. "Alright, Rin listen up, cause I'm only explaining this once, got it?" Rin nodded and waved his hand in a 'continue on' motion. "In Gehenna, a year actually equals a month here in Assiah." Rin nodded again. "So that means us demons age faster than humans."

Rin made an 'O' shape with his mouth signaling he understood. But it was replaced with confusion again. "Wait so that means Mizuki is like..." He paused to draw something in the air, is he doing math? "... 16 years old in Assiah now and I'm like..." He drew again "... 199 years in Gehenna?"

All his brothers looked at him shocked then turned to Mephisto, who looked like his whole life had been a lie, and shouted at once, "I THOUGHT YOU SAID HE WAS STUPID?!"

"HEY!!" Rin looked peeved, though I guess he has a reason to be. That wasn't very nice of his siblings to call him that. Maybe slow but he doesn't seem stupid.

All the shouting snapped Mephisto out of... whatever he was in, "All his teachers said he was! Even his brother! Oh, and don't even get me started on his report card and how many detentions he had from falling asleep in class!" His eyes snapped to Rin "Do you even try?!"

Rin started to turn red and shy. His tail twitching nervously. I kind of felt bad, maybe if I...

Rin's P.O.V

Oh man, oh man, oh man. They weren't supposed to know I wasn't as stupid as I made everyone think. Now they'll actually expect me to stay awake and do work. What absolute torture that would be! That's Yukio's job, not mine!

I was so lost in thought that I almost didn't notice the presence next to me, and how I started calming down. From the corner of my eye, I could see Mizuki giving me a concerned look while putting a hand on my arm. I gave her a small smile in thanks.

"AAAAAWWWWW!!!!!!" Cooed eight overly grown high school girls, though I guess one of them is an actual girl, so she gets some leeway, but still. These were the eight demon kings who shot fear into the humans? I am not impressed or amused with any of them. You'd think the King of all demons could find manlier co-kings. Coal Tars are scarier than them!

I gave a blank look, "How old are you guys again?" In return, I received glares, grumbles, and a shoe. Again! What's with Iblis and throwing shoes?!

I peaked over at Mizuki who looked frozen stiff with rose color cheeks. Great, they're gonna scare her off before I can even tell her she's my mate. I'm gonna live alone with a two-tailed cat for the rest of my life.

Mizuki and I already had physical contact as she had not moved her hand, so I had to find another way to calm her down. Um... what did I do while we were eating? Was it my tail? We'll go with that.

Mephisto's P.O.V

Hmm~, telling my brothers about Rin's new mate was my best idea yet. I haven't found this much entertainment messing with my family members in a long time. I mean sure ticking them off till they fight one another is fun but, that gets old. Demons finding their mates at such a young age is much more amusing.

My dearest siblings were so into their argument about who would plan Rin's wedding, or how many kids the two would have they didn't notice the said couple's movement in the background. But I did, and no way was I passing another embarrassing movement up. 

"Now, now my dear siblings, why don't we worry about the future later and more on what the two are doing right now. We have a lot of time to act like high school fan girls later, yes?" They looked like they wanted to protest, probably about the fangirls part, but then started gushing at the two young lovebirds.

Miss. Mizuki seemed to be in a panic but Rin being the wonderful caring gentlemen he was, calmed her down by stroking her ankle... WITH HIS TAIL!! One of our more sensitive body parts, sadly, but it is also a part we strive to look most presentable.

Such a sweet and kind gesture always calms another demon down. Mate or blood-related.

"AAAAWWWWW!!!!"

Huh, guessed it almost worked.