Twelve

It's Raining Somewhere Else...

Dark storm clouds looked over the sky, covering the sun. It was freezing outside, harsh winds blowing. Cracks of thunder released, the rain starting. The lights flickered, Erza and Jellal looking up from their game of Uno.

Gajeel was furiously typing something on his computer, shaking a little. Levy noticed but chose not to say anything. She placed down a cup of warm tea for him.

He picked it up with a shaky hand, flinching as a clap of thunder shook the house.

"Are you alright, Gajeel?" Levy asked softly.

"O-of course." Gajeel stuttered.

Levy nodded suspiciously, eyeing Gajeel for a minute before sighing softly. She sat on a couch in his office and sipped her own tea.

Gajeel couldn't concentrate, slamming the laptop shut. He paced around, Levy trying to calm him. He hated thunderstorms. Well... more like he was afraid of them.

He looked at his watch. It was only 7!?

"Levy, go get started on d—dinner!" Gajeel flinched as there was another crack of thunder. Levy nodded, looking at Gajeel one last time before going to the kitchen.

Gajeel curled in a ball underneath the desk, the lights flickering once again. He yelped, shutting his eyes tightly.

Levy was putting the steak on the pan, looking out of the window. It was so dark and gloomy outside.... it made her think of that day when she gave him her poncho. She smiled to herself, shaking her head. She hummed a pleasant tune, Erza coming in.

"Hey Levy." Erza said, going in the fridge and getting some strawberry shortcake. "What's up?"

"I'm just cooking," Levy muttered, watching the potatoes boil. They couldn't be cooked too much!

Erza sat down on a stool. "You've been helping Mr. Redfox work lately or?"

"Yeah." Levy nodded, straining the potatoes and rubbing some spice on it. She put it on the plate with asparagus.

Then she got a cookie cutter and cut the steak into a star, mini hearts, and circles.

"You do so much Levy," Jellal appeared, smirking. "Like you're really extra with everything you do for him."

"I know, right?" Erza giggled.

"Could it be that..."

"You like Sir?" The two sand in unison. Levy's face turned crimson and she squeaked.

"I-I-um well-I shut up!" She stuttered looking away. She grabbed the plate and scurried off. Erza clapped, smirking.

"Hmm..." Erza grinned. "Jellal, lets hook them up nice and good."

"Yes," Jellal plotted. "But how? We can't make it too obvious."

"Let's go, I've got sketching paper and we can make scrapbooks of how this is going to work." Erza pulled Jellal to her room. "Rainy day activities~!"

"Haha, yeah! Let's make popsicle stick houses too!" He beamed, laughing.

The two disappeared into their living quarters.

Levy knocked on the office door, Gajeel scrambling to sit up.

"Gajeel," She opened it, putting the plate down. "It's time to take a break and eat."

Gajeel drooled at the smell of the food. "Thanks, Shrimp. I appreciate it."

Levy smiled in response as Gajeel ruffled her hair. God, she loved it when he did that. It felt nice and she just liked it when he smiled at her. A real, genuine smile. Her grin grew wider. She sat next to him, looking up to see his face.