#8 Protection

"Hey , how are you doing ? " Riley asks from the door .

"If you're talking about the break up , I'm fine " I reply with a grin .

"Yeah that's good " she comes and sits on my bed .

"I know right ? "I smirk .

"Right , right ? " Riley laughs at her own joke .

I smile as I fling her in the face with a pillow . She laughs as she whacks me back . After an exhausting 5 minutes of losing I stop and smile "We shouldn't be doing this. "

"Oops " she giggles and drops her pillow . Coincidently she gets called to help make supper right then and she leaves .

Truth is I'm not okay . It hurts me to think about my baby that is also his baby . I dress and head to my car .

"Hello " I smile at the clerk in the doctor's office .

"Hi " the clerk with the name tag that says Brianna says .

"My name is Cora , I have an appointment with Dr.Adams " I state .

"He'll be right with you , why don't you sit on a chair and wait ? " she replies after some typing .

I wait for about 5 minutes and then the doctor comes . We head into a room and he tells me to lie down . I watch the screen as we waves a wand over my stomach . With awe I watch a little baby appear on the screen . My baby . Aiden's baby .

I hold the papers in my hand as I head to the car . I sit down and breath . I need to tell Aiden . I put the car into drive and head towards Aiden's house . I clutch the papers in my hand as I look at his house . It's time . I walk up to his door and knock .

He looks at me surprised .

"Can I come in ? " I ask .

"Sure ," he holds the door open for me .

As soon as I step in he says " Look Cora , if you're here to apologize , just don't . I don't deserve an apology but you sure as hell do . "I try to speak but he stops me and goes on "What I did was stupid , using you so we didn't go war .I was such a fool and I didn't realize that until I was actually in love with you . I don't blame you if you never talk to me again . Trust me if I could go back and change it I would . I'm so sorry Cora . No girl as wonderful as you deserves to be treated like I treated you. I'm soo fucking sorry . I just want you to know that and that I love you "

"Do you really mean that ? " I ask doubtful .

"Each and every bit " he says a tear in his eye .

"Awe , Aiden knows how to cry " I lean towards him and plant a kiss where the tear is now running down .

* Aiden's POV *

I watch as she smiles and leads me towards the lounge area . I sit in some cozy love seat with her beside me . She clears her throat and says " Look Aiden , I know you heard me when I said baby . And yes it's true I'm pregnant . I went to the doctor today but I didn't figure out the gender because I thought you would have thoughts on that too "

"We have to protect this baby " I say automatically getting thoughts about what could happen to him/her .

"Yes I know "she agrees .

"Okay , so you have to move over here permanently , we're putting high tech security all over , you're not aloud out unless I say so and we are making sure you're scar is fully healed , but that doesn't mean we are dating " I command .

"Wow , well okay ! " she says as I head to my bed for a nap .
* 1 and a half weeks later *
* Cora's POV *

I wake up to see Aiden still sleeping . I quietly head out of bed and go down stairs . After that I'd stayed here and we talked alot. After I figured it all out and I made him promise to be honest with me I decided to let him be my boyfriend again .