#11 plans

So I'm doing this thing called voter of the day, basically I'm just seeing who voted last , following them and putting them in the beginning of the chapter soo... today's voter of the week is *drumroll please* @annabrauntml

******** Cora's POV ******
I wake up and see it is lunch time . I open the mini fridge and see some Ravioli . Good , I take the food and warm it up . I open up at water bottle and start drawing .

I look at my drawing and smile just a bit

I look at my drawing and smile just a bit . My best work yet . I clean myself up and head right back to bed . I mean why not .

As I wake up a see a lady figure .

"Hello "I manage to squeak .

"Hi " I hear a shy voice say .

"What's your name ?" I ask the pale skinny girl standing in my room .

"My name's Noel , I am 17 and I am a slave here " the pain in her voice is obvious .

"How long have I been here ? " I ask unsure .

"5 days , it is 3 am . You slept a lot after lunch yesterday so I was supposed to check up on you "

"OK "I yawn .

"I am going to clean now " she says . I nod urging her on . She starts under my bed and slowly starts cleaning everywhere else .

I hug her as she leaves "Bye Noel "

"Bye Cora " she waves goodbye . Before I can ask why she knows my name she is out the door and gone .

***Noel's note ***
As I clean Cora's Room I leave a phone in her art case along with a note . She thanks me and I leave .

*****Aiden's POV ****

I have searched through 5 warehouses and all of them have been dead ends . I head to 5 more .

I have not had Cora home and I'm slowly dying inside . Of course I have not slept witch does not help the situation .

"Here" Dan hands me a pink liquid . I don't question him and gulp it down assuming it's a pink wine . In an instant I fall to the floor and I just hear Dan mumble .

*****
I yawn , stretch and look around to see I'm in a bed , my bed . I also get to see Dan sitting beside me laughing .

"Hey "I hear him chuckle .

"What the hell did you put in my drink ? " I ask accusingly .

"Sleeping pills , calm down and look in the mirror " I jump out of bed and look at the person in the mirror . I no longer have bags under my eyes , my hair is untangled and I'm dressed in nice clothes .