Chapter 1: Senior Year of College Starts

(Kellin's POV)

  Oh my god. It's really hitting me that in a couple of months Vic and I will be married. He's given me the best year and a half of my life. "I can't believe that you and Vic are finally getting married." Gabe states.

  I smack him. "Are you really that surprised? And I want you, all of you to be my groomsmen." I say, looking at my friends.

 Nick grins. "Its an honor to be your groomsmen but who's going to be your best man?"

  We've been planning this wedding and I still haven't told them who my best man is. I smile. "I love all of you guys as brothers but Nick, I want you to be my best man."

 Nick hugs me. "Yes."

 Justin laughs. "I'm very much in support of you and Vic getting married."

 "There's more to us as a couple then you realize." I state.

  Jack grins. "I am so grateful to be friends with you guys. And to have you guys as bandmates." He states.

 Gabe smiles. "Me too. Oh by the way, I have to go."

 Justin whines. "Where are you going? Its summer and we don't have any classes."

 "True but I'll be back." Gabe kisses Justin before leaving.

 I grin. "I'm glad we all have our romances going on."

 Jack smiles. "I am too. One of my best friends is getting married!"

 I smile at my ring. "That I am. I love Vic with all my heart."

 "I know you are. We all know that we're happy for you." Nick smiles.

  "I am glad. Speaking of Vic, I have to go." I say goodbye to my friends before heading over to Vic's house.

  "There you are!" Vic runs over to me and kisses me. I kiss him back. I love him and I love being able to call him my fiancé.

  "Sorry I'm late. Lunch ran later than I thought. But I'm all yours for the rest of the day." I kiss him deeply.

 He kisses back and wraps his arms around me. "I love you. Its actually fine."

 "If it makes you feel better. I missed you like crazy." I state, leaning into him.

 "Well, I'm glad you're here. I missed you too. I love you too." He kisses my cheek.