Chapter 12

(Nick's POV)

  "I gave it to you." I tell Jack. I bought us promise rings. We both love each other and it's amazing.

 "But I can't find it." he sighs.

 "Love, on your finger." I point out as I take his hand in mine.

 He laughs. "Oops. Nick Martin, I love you."

 I kiss him. "I love you too, Jack Fowler. I can't believe that this album is almost done."

  He grins. "I can't either. We've worked so hard on this album. I'm proud of it. I'm ready for the world to hear it."

 I smile. "I'm proud of it too. I love making music with you, Gabe, Justin, and Kellin."

  He nods. "they're amazing musicians and I'm so happy to have them as friends and bandmates."

 I grin. "They are. Speaking of, last night was such a blast."

  He nods. "It was, although I am still in shock that Kellin's team won. He's usually bad at charades."

 I laugh. "True but normally I'm his teammate. Our teams made it a lot more interesting."

 "You can't blame us for losing last night. It wasn't our fault." He explains.

  I laugh. "True it wasn't that bad. We still had a lot of fun. Plus, truth or dare had interesting outcomes."

 He smiles. "It did. Kellin and Vic had some odd suggestions."

 I kiss him. "I'm happy. When's our next gig?"

 He sighs. "I don't know. That we'll probably discuss at the next band meeting."

  "true. I love you." I remind him. I fell in love with someone who is passionate and loves music the way I do.

 "I love you too." He says, playing with his ring.

 I nod. "I'm aware."

 He sighs. "Shit, did you remember that we have to be somewhere." He states.

                                                                      (Mike's POV)

  I love Tony, he's currently cuddled into my side, asleep. I have one of my arms around him as he sleeps. I quietly watch my Tv show. I smile as I feel his breathing against my shoulder. I am incredibly in love with him and thankful to have him as my fiancé.