Chapter 24

(Kellin's POV)

  Its graduation day and we're all really excited. After today we can focus on launching our music careers and focus on being a band. Vic is super excited for us to be getting our college diplomas.

 "Ready for this?" he asks, kissing my cheek.

 I kiss him. "Yes, I'm proud of us for completing our degrees."

 "I am too. And then we can focus on our family and music careers." He states.

 "That's true. I can't wait to start our family." I kiss him deeply.

 He dips me and kisses me. "We have to go."

  I grab my stuff and put on my cap and gown. It feels weird wearing one again. College is different than high school graduations. It will be fun and we're having a small get together afterwards. It's going to be great.

  We head out to the college for the ceremony. Its going to be long but it'll also be worth it. We meet up with our friends. They are really happy to be going through this.

 Mike smiles. "This will be great."

 Vic grins. "That it will be."

  After getting in line and set up, the ceremony starts. We walk inside the hall and sit down in our seats. Our chancellor starts talking about our journeys and all that fun stuff. Valedictorian, salutatorian, and class president, Vic gives speeches.

  Vic smiles. "thank you so much for allowing me to be your class president. It's been a great year for all of us. Today our new lives begin. We have our degrees and now its time to go out into the world and start our careers."

  I grin and cheer for him. I married an amazing man. Vic smiles. "This year has been amazing. I married my husband, Kellin. And my band, Pierce The Veil, went on our first tour. It's been a wonderful year for the school as well. Congratulations to us!" he walks off stage.

  After Vic's speech we all get our degrees one by one. I cheer the loudest when Vic gets his. I love that our lives as husbands are just beginning. Vic cheers the loudest when I get mine.

 I kiss him after leaving the ceremony. "You were brilliant."

 Vic grins. "Thank you love. I meant every word of it."

 I smile. "I'm glad. Ready to go home and set up for the gathering?"

  He nods. "Yes." We go home and start setting up for the get together. We love our friends and we're glad to be doing this for them. We deserve to have a good time today.