Chapter 16

(Kellin's POV)

  We're on a plane headed to our honeymoon destination. We decided on Hawaii because it was the cheapest of the options and it's still in the U.S. plus, it's also romantic.

 Vic has his head on my shoulder. "I love you."

 I kiss his cheek. "I love you too, Mr. Quinn."

 He giggles. "I love the sound of that. I also love calling you Mr. Fuentes." He states.

 "That sounds perfect. I'm glad we're doing a honeymoon even if it's a short one." I state.

  "I am too. It means so much to me to be married to you. You mean everything to me." He kisses me deeply.

  "I'm proud to be married to you. You're my man and it means a lot to me to have you as my husband." I kiss him back.

  He is the best person I've ever met. I am married to him for the rest of my life and its amazing. "Kells, we're here."

 I sit up and smile. "This is going to be amazing because I'm here with you."

  He grins. "That's true. It will be." We've landed in Honolulu. It's absolutely gorgeous. The water is clear blue which is wonderful. We unbuckle our belts and get off the plane. We go to baggage claim to get our luggage. We walk hand in hand as we wait.

 I smile. "We're in Hawaii!" I state.

  Vic leans into me. "that we are. You know the schedule? First, its check-in at the hotel then we go to the beach."

  "As long as there's no hula dancing. I'll be fine." I state. "That sounds like a great idea. After that its dinner." I grin.

 He grins. "Well that makes sense." Our baggage comes and we grab it off the roller.

  We gather our stuff up and head to the hotel. Vic is really excited and so am I. This is a big deal for us as a couple.

  We walk into the hotel where hula girls give us leas. We thank them and check-in at the desk. The lady at the desk smiles. "Welcome to Honolulu. Your room is 215. We hope you enjoy your stay." She hands us the room keys.

  We walk to the elevator with the bags and head to our room. My mouth drops to the floor. "Wow this is gorgeous."

  "Its really nice. I'm not shocked that it is." He rummages through his suitcase to find his swimming trunks. "I know that. I'm beyond happy to be here with you, my husband."

  He grabs my waist and pulls me to him. "We could go swimming or we can do something else." He smirks.