Chapter 14

(Kellin's POV)

  Tonight is my bachelor's party and I'm freaking our because I have no idea what Nick planned for me. "You'll love it." Nick says when they pick me up.

 "I trust you, but you also have an evil look in your eyes." I state.

 Gabe laughs. "You have to trust us. Cause as of this moment you don't have a choice."

 I kiss Vic goodbye as I can't see him until tomorrow morning. "I love you."

  Vic kisses back. "I love you too." We have a plan, one of us is staying here and the other is staying at the dorm on campus.

 Justin smirks. "that was adorable. Now let's go."

  I walk out and follow after my five best friends. I hope that this party isn't anything too crazy. But knowing how they are I wouldn't be surprised if it is crazy. "Should I ask?" I ask.

 Nick shakes his head. "No, but we do have a limo."

 We get into the limo that he rented. Jack smiles. "We all pitched in for the limo." He states.

 I grin. "That's sweet but I'm scared by what you have planned for the night."

 "Wow you have so much fait in me." Nick fakes being hurt.

 I laugh. "I do have faith in you."

  Nick grins. "Good." He states. I have no idea where we're going to. I bet it's special no matter where it is.

 We pull up to a stripper club. I glare at Nick. "I told you no stripper clubs!"

  "You may see a stripper club but there's a place next to it that's better. You wanted something simple." Nick explains.

 "So, its not what it seems?" I state.

 Jack nods. "Exactly."

 We head inside to the bar that's next to the club. I grin. "This is nice."

 Gabe smirks. "Awesome. Drinks are on me."

  We sit down and start talking. "It's insane that I'm getting married tomorrow. I never thought it would happen but it has." I state.

  Justin smiles, drinking his beer. "We're happy for you. You and Vic are meant to be. Its going to be beautiful."