Chapter 18

(Kellin's POV)

  We gather our stuff as we are getting ready for check-out. Our honeymoon went by way too fast. I love Vic more than anything. "I can't believe our honeymoon went by as quickly as quickly as it did." Vic states.

 "it did go by rather quickly. I loved every moment of it." I say, kissing him.

 "We're gonna get home and jump right into band rehearsals." He says.

  "yeah thanks for the reminder." I roll my eyes. Don't get me wrong, I love making music with them but I love my husband more.

 "You don't like your bandmates." He laughs.

 "I love my bandmates but I love being with you more." I explain.

  He grins. "Same here." He states. I grab my luggage and put it on the cart. Vic hugs my waist from behind. I smile. "I love you."

 He smiles. "I love you too." He sighs. "We have to go check-out."

  I sigh. "I'm aware." We finish gathering our stuff onto the cart and head to the elevator. I grip his hand as we go downstairs.

 "Hawaii was gorgeous." We tell the lady that's checking us out at the desk.

 We call a cab to take us to the airport. I cuddle into him in the cab. "I'm so happy." I state.

 He grins. "I'm so happy too." He puts his arms around me.

 I grin. "I know I'm glad I can make you happy."

  We get out of the cab as we arrive at the airport. Vic and I pull our luggage out of the trunk. We give our driver the money and head into the airport.

 I smile as we head to get our boarding passes. I squeeze his hand. "Its amazing."

 He kisses my cheek. "I'm sorry that our honeymoon was so short."

 I grin. "its not your fault. We all have stuff to do when we get home." I state as we wait in line.

 "That's true. I'm grateful to be with you." He leans into me.

 "I'm grateful for you too." I say.

  "I'm so glad that with everything going on, we were even able to go on our beautiful honeymoon." He explains.

 "It was a perfect four weeks. I'm lucky to have you as my husband." I say.