Chapter 4: A Flair For The Dramatic

(Vic's POV)

  Today is a special day for us as a band, the band's anniversary. We decided to celebrate by hanging out and playing some music. Kellin is going to be getting us a cake like the weirdo he is.

 Kellin smiles. "happy band anniversary. You excited to celebrate?"

 I hug him. "yes. The guys should be here soon. Did you get the cake?"

 He nods. "Its in the fridge. I'm so proud of you. It's amazing that you guys are working so hard."

 I kiss him. "That's so sweet. I'm proud of you too. We're both following our dreams."

 "I know. And I want you to be happy and you are." He kisses my cheek.

 I giggle. "I'm happy because of you. I'm glad I found you."

 He smirks. "I'm glad I found you too. Vic Fuentes, I'm grateful to call you my fiancé."

  "As am I." I kiss him as there's a knock on the door. I answer the door to see Jaime, Tony, and Mike standing there. "Hey guys come on in."

 Jaime smiles. "Thanks."

 Tony grins. "Happy anniversary. Its amazing that we've been a band for two years."

 I hug them. "I love you guys and that's great. Two years!"

  Mike sticks his tongue out at me. "Shut up, brother. It is great to have you guys as my bandmates."

  I grin. "Thanks for being on this crazy journey with me. You guys are the best bandmates, friends anyone could ever have."

 Jaime tackles me. "Awe that's lovely."

 I shove him off me. "Really?"

 Kellin laughs. "I love you guys."

 I kiss Kellin. "I love you. I'm glad you love my friends."

 "Of course, I do. They're awesome." Kellin states, cuddling into me.

 Tony smiles. "You two are adorable. You mean a lot to me."

 Mike grins. "No, you're adorable." Mike kisses Tony's cheek.

 Kellin smiles. "Awe. You two are so cute. Stop it." He laughs. "Let's get this party started."

 Jaime nods. "I am let's do this shit!"