Chapter 13

(Gabe's POV)

  Two hours. That's how long it took to figure out our set list for tour next year, in the summer of course. We're headlining with All Time Low. It's going to be an amazing experience for both bands. State Champs will be the opener.

 "I'm so happy to be home." I say, crashing onto the couch.

  Justin smirks. "So am I. don't lose your shit on me for saying this but it shouldn't take two hours to decide on a set list."

 "What I don't understand why we had decide on it now. We have months before tour." I state.

 He laughs. "I don't either. But that's what Kellin wanted us to do. I have no ide why."

  I kiss his cheek. "Yeah. What are you wanting to do? Movies and cuddles or do you want to go somewhere?"

  He kisses me. "I love you. Movies and cuddling sounds nice and so does going somewhere. How about we go to the movies?"

 I get up. "That sounds great, and dinner after."

  He kisses me. "great." We get up and head to the movie theater. Its kind of iconic because our first date was seeing a movie. I love Justin more than anything.

 I grin. "I'm so happy. I love you."

 He kisses me. "I love you too. We need to decide on a movie."

  We discuss all the movies that are out and decided on Iron man 2. It's a long movie but hopefully it'll be worth it. Its Marvel so we can't really go wrong.

  "I think that's smart. It's a safe bet." We go inside after buying our tickets. After the movie we go to one of our places for dinner.

 "But why would he do that?" I ask.

 "I don't know. You hogged all the popcorn." He complains.

  "I did not!" I defend myself. We're sharing desert. We both have a massive sweet tooth. I love being with Justin and enjoying each other's company.

                                                                         (Evan's POV)

  Jaime has been gone for a couple hours now but he's at a band meeting. They're getting ready for their small tour that they're doing in November. I'm really going to miss though.