8

8. The Truth ( Part Two )

9:45 pm

Dave East

Backin' It Up x Pardison Fontaine ft. Cardi B was playing through my speakers as I sat by the pool drinking and smoking. I couldn't stop thinking about Veronica and the way she looked at me. I know deep down she still loves me but I know I hurt her too much for her to deal with a nigga like me. Someone who sells drugs. Someone who kills. Someone who has a darkness inside him.

I was taking a pull from my blunt when there was a knock at my door. I got up from the pool and turned the music off before I went to go answer the door. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see Veronica standing there.

I smiled. "What a surprise."

"We need to talk." Veronica said coming in.

I closed the door behind her before walking over to the couch and sitting down. Veronica sat a couple of inches away from which really didn't bother me. Just being in the same space was enough.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I just want to make things clear between us. You don't get to get all up in my business about what I'm doing or who I'm chilling with. It's clear that you didn't give a fuck the first time, so why all of a sudden you want to know everything." Veronica started.

"I just wanted to know if he's treating you right. We not together but that don't mean I don't still care." I explained.

Veronica looked shocked. "You still care about me?"

"Yea." I said. "I also miss you."

I looked at Veronica who was speechless and having a hard time what to say next. I know this was something she wasn't expecting to hear, but it was the truth and I think it was about time she heard it.

Roni Quinn

Dave told me that he still cared about me and that he missed me. I didn't think that he would because he was the one that told me that I didn't matter to him. I wasn't expecting him to say these things.

"What the fuck Dave?" I said. "Why are you telling me this all of a sudden?"

Dave exhaled heavily. "Veronica I've always loved you and never stop loving you. But ever since what happened and what Liya told me. I thought maybe it was true and I didn't want anyone I love to get hurt especially you."

"What did Liya say to you?" I asked.

"She told me that I was a monster and that I would hurt everyone I love no matter what." Dave said. "When she told me that I believed it. I know who I am and I can't hurt people when I want and I could also give people mercy when I want."

I took Dave's hand and looked him in his eyes. "Dave, whatever that bitch told you is not true. You are the most protective, caring, and loving person I know. If anything you're the opposite. You do whatever you can't to make sure that the people you love in your life are protected and taken care of. You are not a monster."

Dave smiled. "Thanks Veronica. I guess I just needed to hear that."

I smiled back. "Your welcome."

We looked at each other for a few seconds before I took my hand away from his. It was awkward and I had to get out of there. "Well good talk. I should be leaving." I said.

"Really? You don't want to have a drink with me." Dave asked.

"No I'm good." I said.

I got off the couch and walked towards the front door. But I felt an arm grab me and I looked to see Dave with a strange look on his face. He didn't let go of my arm which was freaking me out. But in a quick of an instant, he pulled me in closer and I got butterflies in my stomach. We looked into each other's eyes for a minute and then he cupped my face into his hands and pressed his lips against mine. My knees went numb as we shared our first kiss in a couple of months. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't and it was driving me insane. I knew it was wrong but it just felt so right. We continued to kiss for another couple of minutes before Dave lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom. He laid me on my back without breaking the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist bringing him closer. As we were kissing, I felt Dave's hand explore my body and it sent goosebumps all throughout my body. Then he pulled away and started trailing kisses down from my neck to stomach to my pearl. He took off my jeans and panties and smiled. Without warning he put his mouth on me and moans immediately escaped from me. I arched my back as Dave ate me out using his tongue and all. This was something I hadn't felt in a long time. It felt amazing. Suddenly, Dave put two fingers inside of me and I went crazy.

"Shit!" I moaned.

"Damn baby you so fucking right." Dave said.

He thrusted his fingers inside me and each thrust was driving me to the edge. I gripped onto the sheets as I was about to come. But before I could Dave picked up the speed and in those few seconds I came harder than I ever had before. Dave pulled his fingers out of me and licked them before coming up to me and kissing me. I could feel his manhood getting hard for me. I smiled in between kisses and then I switched positions with him and I was on top. I put my hands in his pants and took out his manhood. It was way bigger than I remembered. I put him inside of me and the both of us moaned at the same time. Dave's hands fell down to my waist as I began to ride him. Nothing but moans escaped from my lips as I went deeper and deeper. I couldn't believe that this was feeling this good.

"Oh my god! Fuck!" I moaned.

"Yea baby make yourself come." Dave demanded.

I rocked my hips back and forth for a few more seconds and I felt my legs shake as I came. I kissed Dave as he put me on my hands and knees. He kissed the back of my neck and a little bit of my back before putting himself inside of me. I gripped onto the sheets as Dave went really deep inside of me. He thrusted at first slow but then picked up the speed when he thought I was used to it. I bit my lips to try and hold in the moans but it was use because every thrust felt too good not to let out. I looked back at Dave who had sweat dripping down his head to his sexy tatted chest. Dave stopped and picked me and put himself inside of me while I was in his arms. I gasped and I was coming non stop. Dave soon put me down on the bed and lifted my legs up behind my head. He thrusted inside of me soft and slow. I looked up into his eyes and he hovered over me and kissed me softly. His thrusts were slow and deep and I could tell that he was about to come.

"Please don't stop baby!" I moaned.

"Shit I'm gonna come." Dave said.

Within those few seconds we came together. Dave and I kissed each other one last time before he plopped down next to me. Both of us were breaking heavily and then I rolled over and fell asleep.

Tyrell Jones

Wayne, Shaun, and I were walking out of $in. I wasn't listening to their conversation because I was texting some girl who was really cool. When I finally looked up from my phone we were heading to the car. When I opened the car door, I looked at this car that was slowly driving by and I knew what was going to happen next.

"Everyone get down!" I shouted.

That's when the gunshots went off. Bullets flew past me and into the glass, into other people, and into the car. When the car drove off I came back up to see if everyone was ok.

"Wayne, you ight?" I asked.

"Yea I'm cool." Wayne said.

"Shaun, you good?" I asked.

Shaun said nothing. 

"Shaun!"

Still no answer.

I went around the car and saw Shaun lying on the ground. I went over to him and seen blood everywhere. I checked his pulse and he was still alive. I lifted him up and put him in the car and Wayne drove us to the hospital. I took out my phone and called Dave cause he needed to know.