22

22. Schemes

Roni Quinn

The sun shined against my face as I woke up. I turned over in my bed and saw Dave lying next to me. I stared at him for a few seconds before slipping out of bed. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the love marks Dave left from last night. With what strength I had, I hopped into the shower. I let the water rain down on me. I was washing myself when all of a sudden I felt arms wrap around me. I smiled and turned around to see Dave.

"Hi." Dave said.

I smiled. "Hi."

Dave pressed his lips against mine making my heart race. Dave pulled me in closer deepening the kiss. Memories of last night replayed in my head. I pulled away for a second.

"You tryna start something?" I asked.

Dave smirked. "What can I say? I can't get enough."

Dave kissed me again as he pushed me against the shower wall. I wrapped my arms around him as he picked me up. He then slid himself inside of me. I moaned as Dave started thrusting with me against the wall.

"Oh my god, baby." I moaned.

Dave put me down and then turned me around putting himself inside me again. Dave thrusted slow and deep driving me crazy. There was nothing to grab onto as I was reaching the breaking point. I could feel Dave place kisses on my neck and shoulder. His thrusting sped up and I could feel the clapping of our skin. I looked back at Dave who was biting his lip. He was driving me crazy. "

"Fuck, you gonna make me come." Dave said.

I smiled as I started backing my ass up onto Dave.

"Holy shit." Dave moaned.

I took Dave out of me and got down on my knees. I started stroking him which drove him crazy. I put my mouth on him and started sucking him off.

"Oh yea baby." Dave moaned. "Shit, I'm about to come."

I kept stroking him until he came all over me. I stood up and kissed him.

"You drive me fucking crazy." Dave said.

I smiled. "I know."

Lauren Castillo

The doors opened to the room where I walked into. I smiled as I laid eyes on a tied up Tyrell. I walked over to him and sat in front of him.

"Well this is a sight to see." I said.

"What the fuck? What am I doing here?" Tyrell questioned.

I exhaled heavily. "I like you Tyrell. You're different than the boys in this line of work. You're ruthless and unapologetic."

"When I have to be. What's your point?" Tyrell said.

"I want you to work for me. Be my right hand." I explained.

Tyrell scoffed and started laughing.

I clenched my jaw. "What the fuck is so funny?"

"You." Tyrell started. "Did you think kidnapping me would make me betray Dave?"

"No of course not." I grabbed the brass knuckles in my pocket. "But torture might."

I punched Tyrell in the face and blood spilled from his mouth. Tyrell looked up at me and he was angry. It's exactly what I wanted from him. I punched him three more times, but stopped because my knuckles were hurting. I took the brass knuckles off.

"You crazy bitch." Tyrell said spitting out the blood.

"Maybe I am. But I will get what I want and you're going to give it to me" I said.

"And what do you want?" Tyrell asked.

"Isn't it obvious yet?" I asked. "Dave."

I left the room leaving Tyrell bloody. His torture wasn't done and neither was my business with Dave. I was just getting started.

Dave East

Veronica and I were in bed watching tv. This was one of the best days I've ever had. And I really don't want it to end.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realize that Veronica was talking to me. I snapped from my thoughts and looked at Veronica.

"Hey." Veronica said.

"Yea." I said.

"You ok?" Veronica asked.

"Un yea... yea I'm fine." I said.

"Are you sure? I can see the wheels spinning in your head." Veronica said.

I smiled. "I was just thinking."

"About what" Veronica questioned.

"What if we got away?" I said.

"Got away? Where would would we go?" Veronica asked.

"I don't know and I don't care. Let's get away just the two of us." I said.

Veronica smiled. "Ok."

"Yea?" I said.

"Yea. Let's go." Veronica said.

I cupped Veronica's face into my hand and pressed her lips against mine. Everything was going smoothly. I hope nothing changes. Nothing at all.