For You

A couple of hours later, Jade finally landed in Kansas City. Its a good thing that she still had DR. Tandy's number.  She made another quick call to Tandy.

"Tandy this is Jade"

"Hey. Long time no talk"

"Yeah. Do you mind if I stop by"

"No. Not at all. Where you at now"

"I am almost to the arena. Be there in bout three to five minutes"

"Ok"

"Alright see ya then"

"Yep"

Jade hung up the phone. She knew how tough LJ can be, but she wants to know herself if he is really OK. She worried throughout the flight and on the way over. The cab driver pulled up to the arena. Jade paid the driver and then grabbed out her bag.

She walked towards the locker room. She spotted Tandy and walked towards him.

"Jade" Tandy said

"Hey. Wheres LJ"

"He's waitin in the room. But he had aweful wreck."

"How... How.. How is he" Jade said

She hoped it wasnt to bad.

"He.. Uh.. Dislocated his riding shoulder. Other than that he's fine. He's a lucky guy.You can see him"

"Ok. Thanks"

Jade walked into the locker room. She sees him sittin on the bench with his shoulder iced and taped. He was lookin down at his phone then he saw her standin by the door. Jade walked towards him. A small smile appeared on his lips.

"Hey babe. What are you doing here"

"I.. Uh.. I saw your wreck"

"Oh. Yeah. I dislocated my shoulder again. I'll be out for awhile"

"How bad"

"I nearly tore the ligaments in my shoulder.  But I wont need surgery"

"Thats good"

"I did it for you"

"What"

"Reason being for my wreck was because of you"

"How is it my fault"

"Your gonna be on the road for two months without a break in between"

"Larry."

"Baby I dont think I can handle being away from you for TWO MONTHS"

"I know babe.  But what if it was something very serious? Your lucky to be sittin right here in front of me. I was scared out of my mind. Seeing the person you love,  get in a  crazy wreck like you did, was scary. I was worried Larry. You have no idea"

"Come here"

Jade sat next to LJ. He swung his arm around Jade's shoulder. He held her close.

"Jade Im sorry I scared you. But think of how I feel when your out on the road. Im not there to protect you like I should be doing. I love you so much Jade. Im beyond worried when your not around. I cant be away from you for a day."

"Were gonna be fine. Its the life we chose for each other. I mean you rode bulls, geez I dont know how long for a living.  I know you love it, just like how I love rodeo'n for a living."

"Im willing to put it on hold you"

"Is that so?"

"Yep"

"Yeah.. I wont let you"

"Oh come on"

"Nope"

"Why" LJ whined

"Cause. Cause I dont want you to stop what you love the most"

"I'll never stop loving the one person I truely love"

"Touché"

"Babe all I want is to be with you"

"Alright. Alright.  You can tag along but you have to behave"

"What?! It wont be as fun than"

"Hey! Its a deal or no deal"

"Ok. Mom! I will behave"

Jade looked at him seriously. She tried to read his expression. Deep down she knows he cant behave. Its going to be one long season with LJ.

"You wanna know what Im thinkin"

"Do tell"

"That I love you. I wanna start rodeo'n with you. And I wanna marry you before the finals. We can be on the front page news"

"Oh brother"

"Excuse me"

Jade sensed a bit of consequences.  She felt his arm sneak around her waist. Then he started tickling her, making her fall off the bench.

"Really? You had to make me fall off the bench like that" Jade said while rubbing her head

"Awh..I'm sorry babe"

Jade and LJ left the arena. They headed back to the room. Jade made sure LJ was comfortable the way he way laying and finally they both fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------

Is the chapter Ok?

My summer fun is almost over! :(

Then its back to school!

Vote/Comment