Updating the Rating System

Usually, when I change the form, I just change it on the first page. However, this is different, because it isn't the FORM I'm changing -- it's how I RATE forms.

So usually I look over the form, put in my thoughts of different parts of the form in bold, and then I look over everything again and see where I need to take points off, then I put the subtracted points into different categories, say WHY I subtracted said points and additional comments are shoved at the end.

But then I looked over at how Oaapha (go check them out, they're gr8) rates OCs, and yes, I shall completely steal how they rate OCs.

(Oapha, if you're looking at this and you're mad at me for stealing it, just PM me and I will totally stop doing this and go back to my original rating system)

If you don't know how they rate OCs, they do "comments" but instead of just putting comments (because that's what I do lmao) they put like

-- The bad...

-- The good...

-- How you can improve!

And that's what I want to do because I feel like this way of rating forms is much more efficient. However, do not be fooled -- just because I am basically copying them does NOT make me a better rater. Oapha will forever be the Rating Queen.

K bye~