one

" Okay got them" I panted holding up the arrows to Allison.She took them and reloaded her bow. "Why are we practicing archery anyway?" She pursed her lips and looked at me .

"Because i just want too." She shot once again ,a perfect shot through the metal can of soda making it bust and explode with the fizzy liquid. I shot my arrow and hit the glass bottle. The woods were a clear practicing area for us since I doubt Mr.Argent wants to hear about how we shot a kid in the eye with a bow and arrow.

I threw my bow on the ground and yawned.

"Come on Allison let's go this is boring. " she sighed and put her bow down . I handed her water and started to walk back to the car since she drove me here.

" Well i'll see you tomorrow at school ok em?" she asked looking up out of her window.

I nodded and waved as I headed into my house.There was a slightly loud bang upstairs in Scott's room. No I'm not related to him at all his mom Melissa let me stay with them after my parents died . Melissa acts like she's my mom since I've been friends with Scott since the 1st grade. Barging into the room, there was Scott was being held up against the wall by a older looking man in his early 20's maybe. I raised my bow in my hands toward him." Let go of him before I shoot this between your eyes " he gave Scott a dirty look.

"You let a hunter into your house you dumba-"

"I said let him go and leave because whatever you want he doesn't have." the man dropped Scott and Scott looked at me.

"Emily he isn't trying to rob us he's kind of a friend." I lowered my bow only leaving it half raised.

"Friends don't choke hold friends against the wall." Scott rubbed his neck and took a couple steps to me and took my weapon

"It's okay he was just leaving no need to catch a murder case." I pressed my lips together and snatched my bow , and pointed it towards the man.

"There will be no choking in this household or next time I will not hesitate to send my arrow flying" He had a hard look on his face and I left the room and into my room to set my things in the closet and changed into my night outfit and walked downstairs. Melissa was working the night shift.

-Morning-

''Stiles stop biting your nails. " He placed his hand in his pocket and looked across the hall.

"Em if you don't mind Scott and I need to talk" he left practically dragging Scott by the arm .I frowned and went on my way to social .

Jackson sat by my side and gave a surprising smile to me. He never really bothers to acknowledge to me its weird. I shrugged it off and looked down at my book. My academic classes all went by pretty fast so all I had to do was gym.

"So I was thinking maybe you shouldn't go to the party on Saturday " Allison told me while getting dressed in the locker room. "Why?"

"Just because its gonna be lame" I roll my eyes and put a hand on my hip in a sassy stance .

" It won't be lame besides, you need to have fun and let loose a little" I slam the locker.

We had to run track and shit during gym. Coach looked  pissed off  so no one gave him anything about running around all class. Maybe 6 laps around the lacrosse field for the whole hour .

"Good class Emily I swear your the only student I actually like. " Coach slapped my back and handed me a bottled water. I poured some over my head and took the last remaining sip.Scott jogged over to me and smiled.

"Bro are you not pooped after that run?" he shrugged and walked with me to my locker. I grabbed my book bag and swung it over my shoulder. "I'm going over stiles today wanna come?"

"Sure but what are you doing" he smirked and ignored my question.We got outside and scott stopped in his tracks. He was staring at something and I tracked where his eyes were heading. The newly made-over Erica climbed into a sleek black car with the same man that was choke holding Scott last night.

"Who is that" I gazed at his handsome features.Jet black hair , pale like skin with nice hazel eyes practically drooling as my eyes scan his features "Staring is impolite." The man said rudely I gave him a dirty look and changed my direction of sight.

" Derek go away " Derek nice name. I tugged on Scott's sweater to follow me to stiles jeep . Derek sped off and I mumbled under my breath,"Douche bag."