thirteen

I walked into the hospital looking for Scott since Derek won't answer my calls.The hospital ward was busy as always flowing with doctors. Maybe Melissa was around , I summoned the elevator waiting for it to come down from the second floor," Emily?" a girls voice called behind me . I turned around expecting Melissa only to see some stranger in poor conditions." Emily Knight?" she asked seeming star struck in a way that creeped me out.

"Yeah and who are you?" she looked around leaning in to my ear . Trying to avoid being rude i let her.

"My advice is to run from here as fast as you can before they find you." She than stepped back and rushed away.

"Wait run from who!" she ignored me and left the hospital.

I mashed the elevator button over and over again finally giving up and sprinting up the stairs. A massive body was thrown in my direction and I was hit sliding even more with the humongous man on top of me. I pushed him off looking at my friction burned arms .

" It's you." the man said trying to grab my feet and i jumped over his arms.

"Who are you" I asked staying a safe distance away from him, since he was twice my size and i don't carry knives around anymore. My arm was taken into Scott's grasp as he dragged me away. I tried to tug my arm from his grasp but failed since he was stronger than me. People in the hospital ward stared as we left through the main entrance. " Scott freaking McCall let me go " He stopped at my car and let my arm go . I held it up rubbing the friction i received earlier from that glorious floor massage .

" Follow me on my bike okay?" He said pointing to his dirt bike parked far away. I nodded getting in my car looking at my phone for any texts from Derek.None whats the point of getting me out of school and than not answering any of my calls. Scott brought me to this old burned house which i recognized from the first time Derek helped me after getting my ass kicked by Boyd .Derek popped out of no where carrying an unconscious Isaac in his arms. I jumped out of the car following them into the house. Scott was on the phone with stiles in the hall and i sat down beside Isaac seeing for any major injury's . " Emily what are you doing here?"

Derek asked searching through a pile or wood and picking out little stems of purple small flowers.

"You got me out of school remember?" he looked at me shaking his head . I looked down at my phone and pondered , that can't actually be true i mean who would pretend to be Derek just to get me out of school.

" Emily i didn't dismiss you i've been with peter ,looking for Isaac" Scott came in walking to me.

"You should go back to school and see if Allison and Lydia are okay " i rolled my eyes holding Isaac's arm and staring down at him , he was breathing softly . Poor bastard has such bad luck.

"I will stay here and heal him Allison is a big girl and she can take care of herself and lydia" he shrugged and Derek took him into another room.

I closed my eyes and lowered the blanket covering Isaac's body down to his waist.I had never seen him shirtless before so this was a first for me and hopefully it'll be a last.

His chest slowly lifted up and back down under my palms. The unnatural glow leaked through my veins and into his chest traveling up his neck and down to his side . Doing this seemed to make me feel dizzier than it used to.I've been praticing how to heal things during the past 4 months and it never felt so. Draining.

I closed my eyes and took small deep breaths concentrating and relaxing myself.Something snapped inside of my mind.Very clear pictures of a place popped up everywhere.With the pictures came voices male and a female voice I opened my eyes but i wasn't seeing the room around me I was seeing a dark building there was an old man with glasses in front of something but before I could tell where he was, it felt like something was pulling me out of this trance and everything blackened.

-Awhile later-

" You think she's gonna be alright Deaton?" fuzzy voices ran through my skull only to clear out Scott's worried voice.

"The process of trying to heal other people just drained her" the overhead light of the examination room blinded my eyes.I sat up quickly feeling lost ,

" Woah there don't strain yourself." Deaton said putting a helping hand on my back and shoulder. I shrugged it off rubbing the sleep of my eyes and looking around confused. I don't remember falling asleep or anything, the last thing i remembered was healing Isaac.I slid off the table and gripped onto Scott's arm as he winced in pain.

"Whats wrong with you" i asked looking closer seeing two dark thick lines on his arm.

" Oh you got it finally" i remarked removing my hand from him and steadying my balance.

"What happened?" i asked looking at him.

" Well after Derek got finished with doing this ," he pointed to his arm " we found you passed out on the floor ,So stiles and i brought you here but thanks to you Isaac's a-okay " i smiled and rubbed my head deaton handed me a plastic cup with water and two pills

"It'll help with the soreness and dizziness " i swallowed the pills and chugged the water. Scott went outside to wait in the car as i finished putting my jacket on .

While walking out of the room Deaton stopped me for a second."Hey Emily "

"yeah ?" I answered turning around

" Try not to heal anything else but yourself ?" i nodded ,smiling and than leaving the vet clinic.Scott waited for me outside and as I got closer I grabbed onto his arms feeling dizzy again, remember the flashes from Issac.

"Scott, I don't think i can just heal anymore."