twelve

"Your first day of school's tomorrow shouldn't you be getting some sleep ?" Derek asked playing with my hair, I rolled my eyes as if were a child listening to their parent.I was getting used to him sleeping with me this summer and I don't mean that in the sexual way he actually sleeps in the same bed with me in the same house and he doesn't sneak off before i wake up as much anymore. Melissa doesn't really know though since she's always at work or she just never checks up on me in my room at night.

When he isn't with me hes usually with Jackson but since he's moved to London i've had him a little bit more than usual .

Scott's been on this "Be a Better Scott McCall " plan and he has not talked to Allison at all this summer .

Allison and I have not talked as much either she's been closer with Lydia and she moved somewhere else.

Stiles is still Stiles, and I ,Emily Knight or McCall well im a little different i guess. I'm still the clueless with these healing powers and I still train myself just in case i need to defend myself Derek sometimes helps but he can act like a total jerk , When i tell him not to go full alpha on me he decides to play around and overpower me . Erica ,and Boyd have been missing for awhile but Derek won't tell me anything about it .

"If you don't get a lot of sleep than you're gonna be cranky tomorrow and you're deadly when you're cranky. " he whispered trying to quiet so Melissa wouldn't hear us since she was off duty today.

"Well you have a valid point but i don't wanna go to sleep yet." i whined giving him my puppy dog eyes . He sighed and tightened his hold on my waist.

"Well what do you want to do then?" I shrugged ,playing with his hair.He rolled over on top of me and held my arms down."I got an idea" he whispered trying not wake Scott in the room next door.He leaned his neck down and began kissing my neck.A soft giggle escaped from me.Derek put a finger on my lips and began kissing down my neck onto my chest and down to my stomach. I panicked a little bit since we never have gotten this far and brought his head up to my level."Not tonight" I whispered staring into his eyes.He sighed and rested her chin on my chest.

"I understand , when you ready."

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up finding the spot near me empty and i groaned not wanting to get up and go to school. I got out of bed and since i took a shower last night I just got dressed and brushed my hair out leaving it down for today.The music playing next door signaled that Scott was up in time for school so I grabbed my car keys and my backpack and drove off .

Cars were filling up the parking lot already as i pulled in so many new faces walked around and some familiars.

"Hey im looking for my friend Emily about yee high and has glasses." I turned around to see stiles smirking looking at my newly died dark red hair .

"Shut up stiles what happened to the no hair, style?" I asked messing up his hair with my hand . He smacked it away and fixed it back up.

" Maybe Lydia will like me with more hair since every guy she's into has this kind of hair." i rolled my eyes taking my back pack out of the car and locking the doors.

"Stiles why don't you look for a nice girl who will acknowledge the fact you exist?"

We walked slowly waiting for Scott and just the pure fact we didn't want to get in school yet trying to savoir the last moments of freedom before going back to the Drama of high-school.

Scott pulled up and looked at the two sleek black street bikes that looked so much better than his dirt bike and sighed. I smirked and started walking away.

"See you two losers in class."

My locker was moved somewhere else so i had to hurry and search for it before the bell rung .With my luck it would be right next to Allison's . I smiled at her and opened my locker

I put my stuff in my locker and looked down the hall two new people catching my attention as they walked down the hall way a helmet in each of their hands the one with the blue shirt looked at me and winked and i bit my lip avoiding anymore eye contact with them shutting my locker and walking away.

Class seemed like it would be nice since the whole little gang was here . I sat in the seat behind Stiles and tapped my pencil on his neck trying to get his Attention."I hear this new teacher is gonna be so much better than the jerk we had last time." i said before checking my phone such as every one in the room did as a woman walked in quoting what our texts said.

" This is the last line to the first book we are going to read, and also the last text you will receive in this class. " she said holding up her phone. I shut my screen off and put it on vibrate listening to what she had to say. She gave us our first assignment which was to describe our summer and how this year will be much better than last year.

" Mr.McCall and Miss.Knight ?"Our teacher called us up walking out of the door. I grabbed my bag and followed Scott into the hall " Scott im sure it's an emergency if your mother is having you leave school but im gonna give you a warning , I'm well aware of your attendance record, i dont wanna see you slip back into old habits"

She turned to me and smiled "and Miss.Knight i'm sure you won't be missing class either considering your attendance record is almost perfect but his mother did not dismiss you it was a man named Derek?" she said the end like a question.Scott grabbed my wrist and walked me away down the hall to the exit . He let go when we were in front of his bike.

"Why is Derek dismissing you now?" he asked sounding a little upset since he was still sensitive to the fact im practically his sister and im dating someone he does not like me to be around with.

"It must be important since he was annoying me last night about going to sleep for school today" he put his helmet on and started his bike . The engine was annoyingly loud and i covered my ears with my hands ,"Just see what he wants and meet me at the hospital" I nodded and jogged to my car starting the engine and dialing Dereks number quickly .