Fifteen

"This place is giving me bad vibes Allison." I said looking up at the very tall old abandoned building that said , Beacon hill's first national bank.

"Me too, but I have a feeling I was sent here I mean why else would that girl give me and Lydia these bruises." I followed her as we opened the door and slowly sneaked upstairs.There were no signs of danger just yet so that may be the heavens looking out for us or its just the calm before the storm.

"I don't see anything worthy of our time here." I breathed feeling even more panicky . The air seemed to feel even more dense than before.

"Shh I think I heard something." She put up a finger to shush me. I let my combat dagger fall from my sleeve and heightened my senses trying to do what I've been practicing , listening to the building .There were foot steps coming our way ,Allison squeaked behind me and our guidance counselor rushed past me and held her up against the wall,

"You guys don't know what you just got into and you have about 20 seconds to get your ass's hidden , now get in that storage closet ." She sternly whispered.

I grabbed Allison's elbow and dragged her to the door."When you hear the fighting start that's when you come out."

"What fighting?" I questioned looking back at her,

"You'll know" she than ran away and Allison and I crammed into the closet quickly. I pressed my ear against the door hearing soft foot steps , like someone walking barefoot maybe.The footsteps stopped and allison quickly put down ammonia under the door crack.

Who ever it was started walking again and we let out a deep breath. I stepped back a little and almost tripped on something hard."The hell am i stepping on."I muttered ,turning around I pointed my phone's light where I had stepped my hand clamped over my mouth and I muffled a scream.Allison let out a small cry as we saw Erica's dead body in the corner.

"Oh my god, no." I gasped, taking my sweater off I put it over her body careful not to touch her. Just the feeling of being close to her rose goose bumps over my pale cold body. "Come on we have to go" Allison exclaimed. I looked back down at Erica and rose running after Allison. There was a large vault downstairs which contained Boyd, Derek, Scott and ...I tried to look closer and see who the girl was that was fighting with Derek . My eyes widened a little bit as i realized who she was.

"Cora?"she paused her fighting and looked at me with crazed eyes for a split second .

"NO DON'T BREAK THE SEAL" I looked down at Allison as she looked towards Scott who was losing his fight."Boyd!" she yelled and broke the black dust holding them inside of that small prison like room.Boyd and Cora both ran out .

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING " Derek roared i looked at him quickly and Scott came rushing out, quickly "Don't touch her" I ignored everyone of them realizing I've seen this place before.Pictures of the blind man standing in this place hit me hard it was all rushing in so fast.I stumbled back holding onto my head.The man with glasses touched me and I was brought to another setting, it was the woods."Emily."When his old wrinkly fingers touched my cheek my head snapped back. Finally the pictures stopped and I regained my sight.There was a warm trickle down my nose , I swiped a finger over trickle and the dark blood stained my skin.I quickly wiped it way as Allison came rushing past me.

"Where are you going ?" i asked grabbing her arm,she was already visibly upset so I just let go of her.

"Wherever you're going I'm going to okay , I know where not close anymore but I still know when you might do something stupid?"I followed her to the car and we drove to the undisclosed location.